if call of duty is my favorite series, which system is better?

#11lunaticcorePosted 8/8/2014 7:45:33 PM
The timed DLC is important to some gamers. Xbox gets it first.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#12Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/8/2014 7:46:09 PM
razaky2012 posted...
plus i have extra cash

put it into savings
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#13kyncaniPosted 8/8/2014 8:54:53 PM
PS4.

Pretty much everyone is playing on PS4.

I'm not buying any game on Xbox One if it's available on PS4 as well.
#14quincy2000aPosted 8/8/2014 9:00:32 PM
Sold my X1 version and picked it up on the PS4.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-call-of-duty-ghosts-next-gen-face-off

"It's an interesting situation considering that while the smoother frame-rate clearly benefits gameplay on the Xbox One, the resolution deficit makes it harder to consistently pick out enemies from a distance compared to the PS4 version - something that is also worth bearing in mind."
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#15Hucast9Posted 8/8/2014 9:48:27 PM
I can't say which system would be better for you, but I can say which would be better for me. As far as Call of Duty Ghosts goes, I like it best on Xbox 360. The population is always strong, and the controller is the best one from last gen. I'm sorry to be blunt, but the PS3 controller is pathetic. There really isn't much of a difference when it comes to visuals between cross-gen versions.

When Call of Duty Advanced Warfare hits stores, i'm going to get it for Xbox One. Again, I like the controller better than Sony's stupid controller design with sticks that are adjacent to each other. I have a strong feeling that this time there will be a big difference between cross gen versions to the point that it will be clearly noticeable by anyone.
#16vashkeyPosted 8/8/2014 10:36:30 PM
PC, as always
#17Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/8/2014 10:38:45 PM
If I owned both and if I was a HUGE fan of CoD, I would say Xbox One. The timed DLC, the more competitive community, the controller that was built for shooters are the reasons.

Resolution and FPS mean nothing to me. Sure, it's a good thing to have, but that's all just cosmetic, and it doesn't make that much of a difference compared to all the other factors.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#18old_school227Posted 8/8/2014 11:16:58 PM
360, same game, same graphics, bigger community.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#19InjusticeRebornPosted 8/8/2014 11:23:05 PM
quincy2000a posted...
Sold my X1 version and picked it up on the PS4.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-call-of-duty-ghosts-next-gen-face-off

"It's an interesting situation considering that while the smoother frame-rate clearly benefits gameplay on the Xbox One, the resolution deficit makes it harder to consistently pick out enemies from a distance compared to the PS4 version - something that is also worth bearing in mind."

I'd love to see your favourites list...

Also, I love having them long distance fire fights in Call of Duty, said no one ever.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml