ms' exclusive ? sure

#11Mspaul09Posted 8/9/2014 4:26:18 AM
The real question is, Who gives a flyin f***? Timed exclusive, or full exclusive really doesn't matter. Either way if it's exclusive to your system, you get it first. This whole Ryse thing just makes me laugh. The ponies have done nothing but criticize the game since day one. No it's coming to PC (about a year later) and now it's, "ohhh you guys got xboned again", or "yeah now I can play it without buying the Xbox180". It simply another pathetic troll issues, that's in reality not an issue at all. If you have an X1 and enjoy it, then just be happy with the fact that you got the game before everyone else. If you don't own an X1, ohh well, your loss.
---
Gamertag: DalekMegaMan
You must construct additional pylons.
#12L96A1BOSSPosted 8/9/2014 5:33:47 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
DerekRoss posted...
People buy Xbox for COD anyway so exclusives aren't really important. MS still have Gearlo anyway.

Forza* only reason I bought mine.

Your reason = the world? That xbox logic tho.
#13kennyynnooPosted 8/9/2014 5:35:12 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
DerekRoss posted...
People buy Xbox for COD anyway so exclusives aren't really important. MS still have Gearlo anyway.

Forza* only reason I bought mine.

Your reason = the world? That xbox logic tho.

No but we each have our reasons. I would buy a ps4 for Gran Turismo also.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#14L96A1BOSSPosted 8/9/2014 5:39:28 AM
Buying any console for 1 game is crazy talk you don't have to reply I be long gone bye now.
#15sexbone(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 6:07:39 AM
agreed about buying a console for 1 game is insane
imo
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.
#16Juzten76Posted 8/9/2014 6:10:11 AM
sexbone posted...
x1's exclusive ?
ofc not
that's what i thought about these x1 exclusives that got release on pc

Can you still play the game? Yep. Doesn't sound like a problem.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#17kennyynnooPosted 8/9/2014 6:13:23 AM
sexbone posted...
agreed about buying a console for 1 game is insane
imo

I will play the multiplatform games still but between the ps4 and x1 I wanted the better racing exclusive. So technically I bought it for forza but I will play other games to. Forza and forza horizon, sorta 2 games.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.