PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One Conferences 2014: Round 2 at Gamescom!

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 8/8/2014 8:47:19 PM
E3 was Round 1, and the June NPD showed that the PS4 won that conferences with PS4 sales taking a sizable lead over Xbox One sales even with the XOne's price drop to $399.

Now Tuesday is Round 2, who do you think will win? :). What do you expect from Microsoft at Gamescom since this is the Xbox One board.
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/8/2014 8:49:18 PM
I'm not sure who's going to win I just know I'm going to lose because I won't hear the end of sales figures
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3LooksLikeRainPosted 8/8/2014 8:50:51 PM
Microsoft had a way better showing at E3 2014. Sonys was all multiplats, exclusive DLC, and timed exclusive No Man's Sky.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#4kennyynnooPosted 8/8/2014 8:52:53 PM
We all lose, we get to hear from depressed lifeless trolls when trying to come in here for actual game talk no matter what.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#5enterthedraygonPosted 8/8/2014 8:53:24 PM
I'm hoping for amazing news for the x1, but my expectations are too high. I'd like awesome deals like EA's; as well as a new UI and better performance and some how coming up for more juice for gaming to stay close to the 1080/60fps ratio.
---
Gamertag:ElPaco619
#6Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 8:56:39 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Microsoft had a way better showing at E3 2014. Sonys was all multiplats, exclusive DLC, and timed exclusive No Man's Sky.

LittleBigPlanet 3 was the biggest surprise of all of E3, and it's coming November 18th! That and Let it Die announced and that No Man's Sky will be a PS4/PC game (with PS4 getting it first) seemed to sell a lot of PS4s based on the June NPD

And you're right, people want to play MGSV: The Phantom Pain, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Dead Island 2 on PS4
---
#7kennyynnooPosted 8/8/2014 8:58:47 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

LittleBigPlanet 3 was the biggest surprise of all of E3, and it's coming November 18th! That and Let it Die announced and that No Man's Sky will be a PS4/PC game (with PS4 getting it first) seemed to sell a lot of PS4s based on the June NPD

And you're right, people want to play MGSV: The Phantom Pain, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Dead Island 2 on PS4

Little big planet was one of the worst ps3 games I played, thank God it was free on ps+.
---
#8Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 9:02:08 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Little big planet was one of the worst ps3 games I played, thank God it was free on ps+.

You're in the minority, it's one of the highest rated series (90+ average on metacritic!) and millions of gamers have bought the games :)
---
#9kyncaniPosted 8/8/2014 9:04:36 PM
Of course Microsoft is going to loose Gamescom, again.

They've already lost every single event since 2013.
#10kennyynnooPosted 8/8/2014 9:06:35 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

You're in the minority, it's one of the highest rated series (90+ average on metacritic!) and millions of gamers have bought the games :)

Still didn't like it, it was boring as hell to me, nothing stood out just another side scroller. I don't game based on metacritic those scores are based on the games it compared to at the time not a year later. That game will not be as well received as the first.
---