PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One Conferences 2014: Round 2 at Gamescom!

#41LooksLikeRainPosted 8/10/2014 8:05:17 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Reece504 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Microsoft had a way better showing at E3 2014. Sonys was all multiplats, exclusive DLC, and timed exclusive No Man's Sky.

You mean, console exclusive, not timed....

It's only on PC and PS4, unless you care to show a release date or even confirmation it's coming to another console.

Unless you wanna go with the fact that X1 lost 2 exclusives in the past month.

So no man sky is a console exclusive but dr3 and ryse aren't?

I'm just going by what people on this board says, you see, people like to switch it around whenever they feel the need.

I personally don't give two f**** about either console.

Here's a tip:

Instead of "going by what people on this board" say, go by what the person you're talking to said. You'll look less idiotic if you don't generalize. I meant timed exclusive.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#42Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/10/2014 8:17:04 AM
Reece504 posted...
Console = Not available on competing video game consoles, but is available on PCs or other platforms.

what makes you think that's the definition? yes it has been used this way very popularly on boards like this for the past year or so. But terms are popularly used incorrectly all the time. simply because that's how it is mostly used does not make it correct. my definition stems from english composition. Unfortunately it isn't written down somewhere that states for a fact what the definition for the term is(because it originated on places like this board) so it was only natural for something like this to happen.

console exclusive doesn't automatically mean it's excluded from some consoles and not others. you're just implying that. it's not a fact.

let me make an example
x=Consoles
y=PC/handhelds/tablets
A=Microsoft
B=Sony
"x" exclusive is exclusive to that "x". If consoles are "x" then PC is "y". it can't be "x" exclusive if it allows "y". for example Destiny could be considered console exclusive because it only comes to "x" Titanfall cannot be because it comes to "x" and "y". Destiny is not brand exclusive because it comes to "A" and "B" but it is console exclusive. Titanfall isn't console(x) exclusive because it came to PC(y). but it is brand exclusive because it requires "A" pieces of hardware.

Titanfall is X, Y, and A. It excludes B

Destiny is exclusive to X on A and B
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#43SoftAssassinPosted 8/11/2014 10:08:24 AM
lookslikerain, you need to take your own advice of going by what people say on this board because I've seen you follow the hive way too many times on way too many of your posts. Here's a tip: it will make you look less idiotic.
#44Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/11/2014 10:13:08 AM
Best of luck to Sony and Nintendo, may we all be given great games to enjoy.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs