why I own an Xbox One not a PC

#1soysaucemanPosted 8/8/2014 10:31:02 PM
because with the Xbox you just plug it in and it works and only requires occasional dusting. I don't understand even the basics of building a gaming PC that would cost 1000 and possibly need upgrading in three months. And to top it all off someone on the PC board told me I should just stick to consoles and shouldn't try to build PC ...
#2SparkItUpPosted 8/8/2014 10:32:49 PM(edited)
why would it need upgrading in only 3 months? please don't tell me you are that ignorant about PC's.

Also, those on the PC boards were doing you a favor. If you believe you have to upgrade your PC every 3 months, it's clear you don't know what you are doing and they were just saving you a headache.
#3soysauceman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 10:35:08 PM
SparkItUp posted...
why would it need upgrading in only 3 months? please don't tell me you are that ignorant about PC's.

Also, those on the PC boards were doing you a favor. If you believe you have to upgrade your PC every 3 months, it's clear you don't know what you are doing and they were just saving you a headache.

ok m8
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/8/2014 10:35:56 PM
Why would you need to upgrade every 3 months? Upgrades only come out yearly and that just shows how ignorant you are.

and fact, you can build a computer today and it will run any game the Xbox One can in it's entire lifetime, better.

The only exception is, if you upgrade your O/S, then the O/S requirements bring up the game's requirements but that's not needed since all the hardware supports Direct X 12 so if you build with Windows 8 today, you're set until they dismantle the X1
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#5Jedi454Posted 8/8/2014 10:37:29 PM
I'm switching to PC from Xbox One, due to the lack of dedication that Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are showing with their consoles this generation, they are no longer made for gamers.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#6soysauceman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 10:38:14 PM
Jedi454 posted...
I'm switching to PC from Xbox One, due to the lack of dedication that Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are showing with their consoles this generation, they are no longer made for gamers.

I might just go and play Crash Bandicoot on my PS1
#7Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/8/2014 10:40:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/8/2014 10:40:29 PM
I agree with TC. I just need to buy the Xbox, a TV, a nice headset, an Ethernet cable, and the games. All I have to worry about is brightness and contrast. With a PC, I would have to buy all that plus graphics card, RAM, a tower, motherboard, soundcard, etc etc etc and it still wouldn't run the latest games at the Max settings. I would have to worry about resolution, frame rate, textures, antialiasing, shadows, etc etc etc.

I don't care about video games enough go spend my time with that crap. If someone does, good for them. Just don't rub it in our face because we don't give a rats ass.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#9Jedi454Posted 8/8/2014 10:40:35 PM
soysauceman posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I might just go and play Crash Bandicoot on my PS1

It's funny you say that because I actually bought the Spyro trilogy for my Ps3 the other day and am having a blast with it. Love Crash just as much though.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#10soysauceman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 10:41:37 PM(edited)
lol (at xeeh bits post)