why I own an Xbox One not a PC

#11reXBoxPosted 8/8/2014 11:42:15 PM
Money constraints for me too. Got a notebook pc with almost the same price of my XB1 and it can't run games on High Graphics quality settings...
#12Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/8/2014 11:43:18 PM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
I agree with TC. I just need to buy the Xbox, a TV, a nice headset, an Ethernet cable, and the games. All I have to worry about is brightness and contrast. With a PC, I would have to buy all that plus graphics card, RAM, a tower, motherboard, soundcard, etc etc etc and it still wouldn't run the latest games at the Max settings. I would have to worry about resolution, frame rate, textures, antialiasing, shadows, etc etc etc.

I don't care about video games enough go spend my time with that crap. If someone does, good for them. Just don't rub it in our face because we don't give a rats ass.

Right, you don't have to worry about settings, resolution, etc...

Because with a console they hold your hand and give you absolutely no choice.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#13SparkItUpPosted 8/8/2014 11:43:48 PM
I agree with TC. I just need to buy the Xbox, a TV, a nice headset, an Ethernet cable, and the games. All I have to worry about is brightness and contrast. With a PC, I would have to buy all that plus graphics card, RAM, a tower, motherboard, soundcard, etc etc etc and it still wouldn't run the latest games at the Max settings. I would have to worry about resolution, frame rate, textures, antialiasing, shadows, etc etc etc.

I don't care about video games enough go spend my time with that crap. If someone does, good for them. Just don't rub it in our face because we don't give a rats ass.

While I agree with your sentiment, it's clear you do give a rats ass in that you seem to have your jimmies rustled.
#14Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/8/2014 11:44:04 PM
reXBox posted...
Money constraints for me too. Got a notebook pc with almost the same price of my XB1 and it can't run games on High Graphics quality settings...

No kidding, notebooks are not made for games
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#15mygoodluckcharmPosted 8/8/2014 11:44:05 PM
Good for you TC because PC is not for dumb people (well its not that setting up a PC is any hard) .
#16soysauceman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 11:45:16 PM
mygoodluckcharm posted...
Good for you TC because PC is not for dumb people (well its not that setting up a PC is any hard) .

I've been making dumb jokes since before you were born.
#17TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 11:49:25 PM(edited)
Well done, guys.

No one quoted Xeeh-bits.
---
Always O.G.
#18Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/8/2014 11:49:06 PM
SparkItUp posted...

While I agree with your sentiment, it's clear you do give a rats ass in that you seem to have your jimmies rustled.

PC gaming is like religion. It's cool you believe in it, its cool that you follow it, it's cool that you spend your time with it. We don't hate you for it. We can even see the good things about it too, for the people that are into that kinda stuff. But stop trying to shove it down our throats because its annoying as hell. Jeez loueez its like Jehovah's witnesses in here.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#19Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/8/2014 11:51:06 PM
SparkItUp posted...

PC gaming is like religion. It's cool you believe in it, its cool that you follow it, it's cool that you spend your time with it. We don't hate you for it. We can even see the good things about it too, for the people that are into that kinda stuff. But stop trying to shove it down our throats because its annoying as hell. Jeez loueez its like Jehovah's witnesses in here.

So why are you posting in a topic about PC/Xbox then?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#20Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/8/2014 11:52:36 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SparkItUp posted...

So why are you posting in a topic about PC/Xbox then?

Because I agree with TC. Why are you on the Xbox boards? Have you even owned an Xbox in your life?
---
hey foo
hey foo