ITT: Let's all pretend that Microsoft views the PC format as competition to XB1

#111benjimainPosted 8/9/2014 12:20:35 PM
Hey TBC, where you at? Did you like those past posts of yours I've brought up? TBC? You okay?

Probably gone out and left his PC with the babysitter! lmao
#112MyLordGodPosted 8/10/2014 5:37:53 PM
So does this mean that halo:mcc is definitely going to be released on pc?
#113singhellotakuPosted 8/10/2014 6:18:56 PM
crytek makes money off this, m$ doesn't earn a dime, and yes it is a problem, because if people buy a pc copy its not an incentive to buy a xbone.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#114fivepnt1Posted 8/10/2014 7:13:18 PM
benjimain posted...
Hey TBC, remember last gen how the 360 being ahead in sales and multiplats was the be all and end all for you? Must admit the PS4 is clearly infinitely superior in your mind then, considering, you know, it's wrecking the Bone in sales and multiplats far more than the 360 did to the PS3.

In fact, remember your crusading on the Red Dead Redemption boards just to make sure people realised it was better on the 360?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/957923-red-dead-redemption/54825257

"Yes, the PS3 version is sub-HD and the 360 version is HD. The 360 version also has better color saturation, full anti-aliasing (unlike the jaggies on the PS3 version), and a better framerate." - TheBorderCollie

So, with this in mind, I bet you're always going on about how "sub HD" Bone games are to PS4, right?

Hehehe man, this is so sweet. 7 years of his tantrums, and boy the tables have turned! hehehe

Your the second person to bring this up, doubt you will get a response as well.
---
PSN/GT fivepnt1
#115FenriswolfPosted 8/10/2014 8:46:16 PM
benjimain posted...
Hey TBC, remember last gen how the 360 being ahead in sales and multiplats was the be all and end all for you? Must admit the PS4 is clearly infinitely superior in your mind then, considering, you know, it's wrecking the Bone in sales and multiplats far more than the 360 did to the PS3.

In fact, remember your crusading on the Red Dead Redemption boards just to make sure people realised it was better on the 360?

"Yes, the PS3 version is sub-HD and the 360 version is HD. The 360 version also has better color saturation, full anti-aliasing (unlike the jaggies on the PS3 version), and a better framerate." - TheBorderCollie

So, with this in mind, I bet you're always going on about how "sub HD" Bone games are to PS4, right?

Hehehe man, this is so sweet. 7 years of his tantrums, and boy the tables have turned! hehehe

Holding a grudge for 7 years and keeping a record of TBC's posts from 2010 makes you even more pathetic.
---
Hello
#116TheGam3925Posted 8/10/2014 8:52:53 PM
fivepnt1 posted...
benjimain posted...

Your the second person to bring this up, doubt you will get a response as well.

He went from trolling the PS3 every day (and getting suspended for it) to complaining about trolls on this forum every day. And you're right. He doesn't reply to anyone that points out his hypocrisy.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#117reptileeggPosted 8/10/2014 8:55:00 PM
Jesus Christ. this topic is still going?
#118AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/10/2014 9:21:10 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
benjimain posted...

Holding a grudge for 7 years and keeping a record of TBC's posts from 2010 makes you even more pathetic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you also troll the PS3 board? No judgment, just trying to piece together the narrative.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#119Flare1721Posted 8/10/2014 9:46:36 PM
benjimain posted...
Hey TBC, where you at? Did you like those past posts of yours I've brought up? TBC? You okay?

Probably gone out and left his PC with the babysitter! lmao

---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png
#120MyLordGodPosted 8/11/2014 10:08:41 PM
TheBorderCollie posted...
Microsoft absolutely benefits with every title that is released that utilizes their OS. Then again, you would have to have first-hand experience in the industry to know that...and not just be a run-of-the-mill anti-MS fanboy who spends all of their time trolling the XB1 boards.

There is a reason why MS is actively stating that they want to step up their focus on PC gaming in general.

With the point that the tc made, is it correct to assume that halo:mcc is definitely going to be released on the pc?