chances next years Call of Duty will be World at War 2?

#1soysaucemanPosted 8/9/2014 1:01:52 AM
I really hope it is and they make it without novelty DLC like Xmas decorations gun camo and turning into abominable snowmen.
#2ComradeRyanPosted 8/9/2014 6:29:18 AM
One can only hope. I would only purchase another Call of Duty game if it took place during World War II, Korean War, or Vietnam War.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#3kennyynnooPosted 8/9/2014 6:31:10 AM
ComradeRyan posted...
One can only hope. I would only purchase another Call of Duty game if it took place during World War II, Korean War, or Vietnam War.

Same. With a 4+ player co op story it would be fantastic but a bonus.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#4leelee3105Posted 8/9/2014 6:31:17 AM
I'll be so balls deep into halo by next November I wouldn't buy COD if I was the lead character
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#5schmarkenheimerPosted 8/9/2014 8:12:47 AM
soysauceman posted...
I really hope it is and they make it without novelty DLC like Xmas decorations gun camo and turning into abominable snowmen.

10 years ago people (including myself) were bored to tears with WW2 shooters. How things change!
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#6zerooo0Posted 8/9/2014 8:18:39 AM
Well really we have no idea. The only "chances" shown so far was that Amazon leak that I'm aware of. As far as we know it could be something completely different. No use in speculating until we get more things to speculate about, and hopefully by reliable sources.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#7JohnWall32Posted 8/9/2014 8:38:23 AM
ww2 would be cool but as long as it has zombies i don't really care
---
Board User Level: Legend
#8Bobsy84Posted 8/9/2014 8:44:02 AM
We really need it, no matter how hard they try the epic feeling of ww2 never transfers over to modern/future settings and i want to see those classic battles using up to date graphics.
And as for zombies what better kind can there be than the original nazi zombie!
#9EleckzarPosted 8/9/2014 9:09:46 AM
schmarkenheimer posted...
soysauceman posted...

10 years ago people (including myself) were bored to tears with WW2 shooters. How things change!

That's because developers don't know when to cycle their time periods. That's what made Black Ops and Modern Warfare so great, the games refreshed the series.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/9/2014 9:11:19 AM
isn't black ops a direct sequel? I mean you do a mission in it that involves 2 of the main characters from WaW. Dimitri and that other dude.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."