If someone doesn't like Halo or Forza, is there a reason for them to get a X1?

#1Megamushroom666Posted 8/9/2014 2:40:36 AM
If someone doesn't like Halo or Forza, is there a reason for them to get a X1? - Results (188 votes)
Yes
43.62% (82 votes)
No
56.38% (106 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If yes, what's the reason?
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#2soysaucemanPosted 8/9/2014 2:41:28 AM
better analouge sticks.
#3wake_me_420Posted 8/9/2014 2:41:32 AM
Yes, because those are not the only two franchises/games on the system. Try harder.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#4Shadowfxd2Posted 8/9/2014 2:42:15 AM
wake_me_420 posted...
Yes, because those are not the only two franchises/games on the system. Try harder.

true, but those are the only exclusives that are not on PC (sorry it's a console too).
#5wake_me_420Posted 8/9/2014 2:44:41 AM(edited)
Shadowfxd2 posted...
wake_me_420 posted...

true, but those are the only exclusives that are not on PC (sorry it's a console too).

If that is the case, surely that will change with time. Also, some people just don't want to game on PC, and would rather on gaming system, for whatever their reason.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#6BrunozaynPosted 8/9/2014 2:46:57 AM
Next gears of war?
---
Yeaaaah - Ellie
#7shoji_joPosted 8/9/2014 2:52:35 AM
I've never liked Halo and never played Forza

I bought my console at launch for Dead Rising 3 and had always planned to get Titanfall when it was released.
I was surprised at how good the controller was. I was never a huge 360 fan and most of my gaming was on PS3.
I went for the Xbox One because I liked the system, I believed the online would be more stable and that the console would evolve more over the years due to Microsoft wanting to make the best console they could.

I had worked for PlayStation customer service for 10 years, so I knew how bad their policies and service could be. I also really didn't like the PS4 at all. It seemed like the console the PS3 should have been. There were too many faults with the DS4 and our demo pod bricked after 2 days. It was not for me.
Having said that, had I worked for Microsoft or Nintendo, maybe I wouldn't have wanted their consoles either.

I made the right choice for me. I'm not a PC gamer and I really love the Xbox One. It has a great future ahead of it.
#8WarsuhPosted 8/9/2014 2:56:21 AM
Gears of war
#9soysaucemanPosted 8/9/2014 2:58:41 AM
Warsuh posted...
Gears of war

and Halo and Forza.
#10kingbahamut83Posted 8/9/2014 3:33:43 AM
Warsuh posted...
Gears of war

Can't get behind gears. Just wasn't fun at all for me. I had a ps2 then jumped to OG Xbox, then 360. My wife decided to surprise me and went on a scavenger hunt to find me a One for Christmas, which was sold out. Finally found one but had to get it as a bundle. Not complaining at all. Plus my mother in law and sister in law got me a gift card for 2 more games. Brand new system and 5 games for Christmas PLUS 2 more years of Live...it was a good 2 weeks off of work.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan