If someone doesn't like Halo or Forza, is there a reason for them to get a X1?

#11Miiri0Posted 8/9/2014 3:33:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12RushRush4Posted 8/9/2014 3:36:47 AM
Why are people buying an X1 for Halo and Forza? When those games are coming this year for the PC with free online.
---
Reach for your Halo
#13YakashiPosted 8/9/2014 4:03:38 AM
Miiri0 posted...
Nope. Forza pretty much the only fairly real exclusive for xbone. The rest of xbone games run way better on ps4 and pc. Other than x1 being noticeably weaker console than ps4, this is another reason why ps4 is almost 5 million ahead of xbone.

I counted 4 lies in your lonely troll post. Do you not have anything better to do than lie to justify your purchase decisions and try and incite arguments because you're upset with how your life is going?

What you should have said was forza is one of several real exclusives. SOME Other games run ever so slightly better on PS4. Games can run better on PC if you have a rig capable of taking advantage of that. And finally....the x1 is ever so slightly and, usually not noticeably, weaker than the PS4.

If you told the truth you'd be able to prove that the ps4 and especially a capable PC are, YES!!, more powerful than the x1. But when you lie and exaggerate in an attempt to troll, no one takes it as a serious post.

Just tell the truth bro. Your PS4 is cool. No need for the lies and hate.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#14YakashiPosted 8/9/2014 4:06:28 AM
RushRush4 posted...
Why are people buying an X1 for Halo and Forza? When those games are coming this year for the PC with free online.

Where can I pre order? What's the release dates? Can you post some screen shots? How much are those games? What are the req specs to run them? Who is developing the PC versions? Are they just ports?

Looking forward to your answers.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#15wake_me_420Posted 8/9/2014 5:01:39 AM
Yakashi posted...
RushRush4 posted...

Where can I pre order? What's the release dates? Can you post some screen shots? How much are those games? What are the req specs to run them? Who is developing the PC versions? Are they just ports?

---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#16kennyynnooPosted 8/9/2014 5:03:15 AM
wake_me_420 posted...
Yakashi posted...
RushRush4 posted...

Yeah if forza horizon 2 went to pc I'd say bye bye to consoles.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#17RushRush4Posted 8/9/2014 5:06:03 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
wake_me_420 posted...
Yakashi posted...
RushRush4 posted...

Yeah if forza horizon 2 went to pc I'd say bye bye to consoles.

Proof they are in competition.
---
Reach for your Halo
#18miethaPosted 8/9/2014 6:13:01 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
wake_me_420 posted...
Yes, because those are not the only two franchises/games on the system. Try harder.

true, but those are the only exclusives that are not on PC (sorry it's a console too).

PC, is, BY ****ing DEFINITION, NOT A CONSOLE. God, you are on the internet. There is no excuse to get DEFINITIONS wrong. It is not subjective.

The term "video game console" is used to distinguish a machine designed for consumers to use for playing video games on a separate television in contrast to arcade machines, handheld game consoles, or home computers.
#19lunchbox2042Posted 8/9/2014 6:25:18 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
wake_me_420 posted...
Yes, because those are not the only two franchises/games on the system. Try harder.

true, but those are the only exclusives that are not on PC (sorry it's a console too).

When did Killer Instinct and Gears of War come to PC?
#20kennyynnooPosted 8/9/2014 6:28:54 AM
Beyond Mario kart I see no reason to own a Wii u TC.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.