Xbone controller should be there...If n64 is there lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmA2xoIoFU#t=203

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
2 years ago#32
dnmt posted...
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/is377o/gt-countdown-top-ten-controllers

Prepare to get salty.

So troll why should anyone be salty about GT expressing there opinion ?
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
2 years ago#33
That was just a ****y video period, won't even comment on the list. R.I.P Gametrailers, we will miss you : (
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009

User Info: aDRE8

aDRE8
2 years ago#34
No joke.... This is the worst top 10 list I have ever seen from a major "editorial" site. How is the X1 controller not even on the list? I admit the X1 has its flaws... hell, I'll admit that I prefer the ps4 console more...but the cobtroller not even making the list!?

It's perfect in nearly every way and fits like a glove... The overall development cost for the X1 controller cost Microsoft approximately $100,000,000.

The staff at GT have some unusual opinions.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#35
The inclusion of really uncomfortable controllers like most of Nintendo's is hilarious. Innovation =/= good. NES (and anything with sheer vertical sides in fact) is horribly uncomfortable for gaming. The lack of Genesis 6-button, the best pre-analogue controller ever made, is also unforgivable.
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: Halo05

Halo05
2 years ago#36
No mention of the 6 button Genesis pad and its younger brother, the 2nd Gen Saturn pad? Get out of here; y'all played your first videogame in 2002.
-10 Magic Defense due to your rejection of Dorian's romantic advances. Try checking your privilege, Warden
Ticking_Death

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
2 years ago#37
Shadowfxd2 posted...
number 1 should be DS4, but number 2 should be the xbone controller.

X1 analog sticks makes it so it will be never in the running. Why did they downgrade it from the 360 analog sticks...
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#38
Abiz_ posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
number 1 should be DS4, but number 2 should be the xbone controller.

X1 analog sticks makes it so it will be never in the running. Why did they downgrade it from the 360 analog sticks...

I personally really hate the bumpers. All they needed to do was take the 360 controller and give it a better d-pad.

User Info: Styrof0am

Styrof0am
2 years ago#39
dnmt posted...
I personally really hate the bumpers. All they needed to do was take the 360 controller and give it a better d-pad.

Yup, and this is what I expected from the XB1 controller. I was disappointed.

It may me nostalgia talking, but the PSX controller d-pad on the 360 controller with the Dreamcast analog stick precision and durability, is my wet dream of the perfect controller

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
2 years ago#40
Bad list imo.
DS2 wouldn't make it due to bad quality alone. Bumpers broke too easily.
N64 is just effed. though still oddly comfortable.
No comment on the Wii / U stuff as not used any of it but to me it seem they are taking the space of other deserving controllers.

for example:
No 6 Button Genesis pad is crazy or Saturn for that matter.
S-controller was better than the GC's.

Styrof0am posted...
dnmt posted...

Yup, and this is what I expected from the XB1 controller. I was disappointed.

It may me nostalgia talking, but the PSX controller d-pad on the 360 controller with the Dreamcast analog stick precision and durability, is my wet dream of the perfect controller

For me would be the current DS4 d-pad. it is Soo much better than the old Sony standard whose d-pad i never really liked.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. GT's Top Ten Controllers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived