Ds3 with realtriggers improves it greatly

Xbone controller should be there...If n64 is there lol
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmA2xoIoFU#t=203
1 year ago#32
dnmt posted...
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/is377o/gt-countdown-top-ten-controllers

Prepare to get salty.

So troll why should anyone be salty about GT expressing there opinion ?
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
1 year ago#33
That was just a ****y video period, won't even comment on the list. R.I.P Gametrailers, we will miss you : (
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
1 year ago#34
No joke.... This is the worst top 10 list I have ever seen from a major "editorial" site. How is the X1 controller not even on the list? I admit the X1 has its flaws... hell, I'll admit that I prefer the ps4 console more...but the cobtroller not even making the list!?

It's perfect in nearly every way and fits like a glove... The overall development cost for the X1 controller cost Microsoft approximately $100,000,000.

The staff at GT have some unusual opinions.
1 year ago#35
The inclusion of really uncomfortable controllers like most of Nintendo's is hilarious. Innovation =/= good. NES (and anything with sheer vertical sides in fact) is horribly uncomfortable for gaming. The lack of Genesis 6-button, the best pre-analogue controller ever made, is also unforgivable.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
1 year ago#36
No mention of the 6 button Genesis pad and its younger brother, the 2nd Gen Saturn pad? Get out of here; y'all played your first videogame in 2002.
---
-10 Magic Defense due to your rejection of Dorian's romantic advances. Try checking your privilege, Warden
Ticking_Death
1 year ago#37
Shadowfxd2 posted...
number 1 should be DS4, but number 2 should be the xbone controller.

X1 analog sticks makes it so it will be never in the running. Why did they downgrade it from the 360 analog sticks...
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
1 year ago#38
Abiz_ posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
number 1 should be DS4, but number 2 should be the xbone controller.

X1 analog sticks makes it so it will be never in the running. Why did they downgrade it from the 360 analog sticks...

I personally really hate the bumpers. All they needed to do was take the 360 controller and give it a better d-pad.
1 year ago#39
dnmt posted...
I personally really hate the bumpers. All they needed to do was take the 360 controller and give it a better d-pad.

Yup, and this is what I expected from the XB1 controller. I was disappointed.

It may me nostalgia talking, but the PSX controller d-pad on the 360 controller with the Dreamcast analog stick precision and durability, is my wet dream of the perfect controller

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
1 year ago#40
Bad list imo.
DS2 wouldn't make it due to bad quality alone. Bumpers broke too easily.
N64 is just effed. though still oddly comfortable.
No comment on the Wii / U stuff as not used any of it but to me it seem they are taking the space of other deserving controllers.

for example:
No 6 Button Genesis pad is crazy or Saturn for that matter.
S-controller was better than the GC's.

Styrof0am posted...
dnmt posted...

Yup, and this is what I expected from the XB1 controller. I was disappointed.

It may me nostalgia talking, but the PSX controller d-pad on the 360 controller with the Dreamcast analog stick precision and durability, is my wet dream of the perfect controller

For me would be the current DS4 d-pad. it is Soo much better than the old Sony standard whose d-pad i never really liked.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. GT's Top Ten Controllers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived