If MS has so much more money than Sony how come they cannot compete better?

#31FenriswolfPosted 8/9/2014 9:04:37 AM
D33p_Inside posted...
With such deep pockets is it that hard to secure at least a decent number of 5 year exclusive deals, make the console at least 50$ cheaper than the ps4, optimize OS to use less ram so games perform better, and release the system worldwide like sony did with the ps4?

MS can't just expect Halo alone to sell the Xbox one, the Ps4 has something very important that the xbox one doesnt, variety in exclusives(not just a shooter and a driving game) and equally important, value. PS plus is cheaper than xbox live gold and offers more for what you pay.

Come on MS step your game up! I want to buy your console but you've got to give me more reasons to!

You mean the same Sony that made Killzone 4 a launch game and recently ported another shooter that's barely a year old? And I clearly remember Sony ponies last gen proclaiming that PSN better because it's free, but now it's suddenly ok Sony to charge for online gaming?
---
Hello
#32fanboymaycryPosted 8/11/2014 11:40:13 AM
Artvandelay1984 posted...
Sony was just in the right place at the right time and was dealt a marketing ace at E3

People are really fussy and its now "cool" to dislike xbox

Personlly I prefer xbox, always have always will

People are easily led and manipulated by the opinions of others and Sony benefits from this

They (Sony) have benefited from that bandwagon style behavior ever since PS1 was released.
#33a687947Posted 8/11/2014 11:46:03 AM
D33p_Inside posted...
With such deep pockets is it that hard to secure at least a decent number of 5 year exclusive deals, make the console at least 50$ cheaper than the ps4, optimize OS to use less ram so games perform better, and release the system worldwide like sony did with the ps4?

MS can't just expect Halo alone to sell the Xbox one, the Ps4 has something very important that the xbox one doesnt, variety in exclusives(not just a shooter and a driving game) and equally important, value. PS plus is cheaper than xbox live gold and offers more for what you pay.

Come on MS step your game up! I want to buy your console but you've got to give me more reasons to!

So scalebound, crackdown, quantum break, ori, project spark, and fable are either all shooters or racing games? Lol nobody knows what scalebound is, crackdown is an open world/superhero game just like infamous, quantum break is a heavily story driven game like heavy rain, ori is a platformer from the looks of things, project spark let's people create nearly any kind of game that they want, and obviously fable is an RPG. Where is this supposed lack of variety?
#34ht02135Posted 8/11/2014 11:51:58 AM
have money does not equal to willing to spend it.

microsoft greedy and cheap
#35Shinobi120Posted 8/11/2014 11:52:33 AM
Answer's simple: Fiscal budgets.

And also because that Microsoft's investors are tired of the Xbox Division as a whole.
#36kennyynnooPosted 8/11/2014 12:02:28 PM
Games are what matter in the end and I'm sorry but Sony has neglected Gran Turismo which is why I drifted away from them. To me xbox is killing it on racing and that what I care about. I will own a ps4 one day when they get a few racers, driveclub isn't very deep imo, but if they dare to release a Gran Turismo prologue like it's rumoured I'm holding out until the real game which took like 5 years on ps3 after the prologue was announced. Microsoft is doing great to keep me happy, I don't care if they release most on pc also, I'm not a guy.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.