I've just realised, consoles aren't longer made for YOU, the passionate gamer.

#31ILikesCheesePosted 8/9/2014 1:17:37 PM
Jedi454 posted...
MS basically planned to come into the market with their console being more of an anti-console. Horrible policies such as DRM, Always Online, Digital Only, a HUGE emphasis on TV and stream services.

Wait...what?!?!

When did YOU get clear-headed and finally see reason?!?

I thought you were all "XBOXONE4EVAH!!!!"
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#32Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 4:18:51 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
nableet posted...
Jedi454 posted...

it was the cheapest Blu-ray player on the market for it's time and it didn't sell anywhere near as well as the Xbox 360, but the Blu-ray player and Multimedia alone drove lots of sales.

Wut!?

About the PS3? The Blu-Ray thing is true.

I think he s referencing the fact that five minutes after the PS3 launched, Blu Ray Player prices dropped dramatically. I bought my first one in late 2007/early2008 for a little over $200.

And of course everyone knows that the PS3 has sold more consoles than the XBox 360 AND in a year's less time on the market except for Jedi.

No, I was referring to early on in the ps3's life cycle, it didn't sell as well as the xbox 360. I'm not ignorant, the Ps3 overtook the 360 globally in total sales.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#33Robin_MaskPosted 8/9/2014 6:11:14 PM
Jedi454 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
nableet posted...
Jedi454 posted...

it was the cheapest Blu-ray player on the market for it's time and it didn't sell anywhere near as well as the Xbox 360, but the Blu-ray player and Multimedia alone drove lots of sales.

Wut!?

About the PS3? The Blu-Ray thing is true.

I think he s referencing the fact that five minutes after the PS3 launched, Blu Ray Player prices dropped dramatically. I bought my first one in late 2007/early2008 for a little over $200.

And of course everyone knows that the PS3 has sold more consoles than the XBox 360 AND in a year's less time on the market except for Jedi.

No, I was referring to early on in the ps3's life cycle, it didn't sell as well as the xbox 360. I'm not ignorant, the Ps3 overtook the 360 globally in total sales.

Eh, the problem is that the US and the world aren't as biased as Japan is when it comes to products.
---
KI: Fulgore/Orchid, USFIV: Bison/Evil Ryu/Makoto
#34leatheljPosted 8/9/2014 6:21:44 PM
Cool story bro enjoy your PC won't miss ya. That said I got a xb1/ ps4 for games I look at the games I wanted and got them I play games mostly on the consoles they are def made for games but like i said enjoy your PC which has every multimedia 99x multimedia non gameing stuff console has your kinda a hypocrite.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#35Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 6:37:45 PM
leathelj posted...
Cool story bro enjoy your PC won't miss ya. That said I got a xb1/ ps4 for games I look at the games I wanted and got them I play games mostly on the consoles they are def made for games but like i said enjoy your PC which has every multimedia 99x multimedia non gameing stuff console has your kinda a hypocrite.

What are you talking about? I never claimed the PC was any different from consoles, I know they have multiple purposes, but can you customise the parts and make it specifically for gaming, a greater variety of games are available, at cheaper prices and setting up a PC to a TV and playing with a controller for a lot of newer games makes it more convenient than ever.

If I have to have an internet connection all the time, have to download patches Day one, install games to the system, pay for XBL or PS+ and pay more for a game, then it takes out the convenience and simplicity of console gaming to begin with. I'd rather have a PC now simply because they're on the same level playing field as consoles, except it does what consoles do, but better and is a jack of all trades.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#36ILikesCheesePosted 8/10/2014 7:07:45 AM
Jedi454 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
nableet posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Wut!?

I was actually responding to the guy who said WUT?! as your statement was obviously flawed.

:)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#37Maverick_ReznorPosted 8/10/2014 7:15:45 AM
Nintendo did what they have always done, and that is find new, fun ways to play games.
---
Currently Playing : Divinity: Original Sin and The Last of Us Remastered
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#38GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/10/2014 7:30:38 AM
I don't think any "gamer" should go strictly pc only. Simply put, you will miss out on some really good exclusive games. You obviously saw some potential in the xb1 line up, don't you think you would be better off hanging onto the xb1 for exclusives and console exclusives and switching to pc for your multiplats/pc exclusives? This is what I have done for many years now and consider it the best of both worlds.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x