what makes the XB1 better than PS4?

#71darkness1018Posted 8/9/2014 4:58:53 PM
Knightmare1128 posted...
Pizzatarian posted...
singhellotaku posted...
Pizzatarian posted...
"What makes the Xbox One better than the PS4?"

Well, I believe that's entirely subjective since there are several reasons why someone might choose one console over the other; for example, the exclusives, the controller, the online service, what their friends are playing on, hardware, software, achievements/trophies, and even brand loyalty.

In addition to the aforementioned reasons, the Xbox One is the "better" system for me because of features like Skype, Snap mode, Smartglass, Smart Match, dedicated servers, the rumble triggers, the HDMI pass through, the Kinect (because of the voice commands and the IR Blaster), the ability to stream media from your PC, external hard drive support for game files, and the monthly system updates that keep making this system better and better.

you mean the EXCLUSIVE? as in singular, forza 5? because thats all you've got (and its awesome, bit i digress)

Technically, Dead Rising 3 and Ryse have yet to come out on PC, so they are still exclusive for the time being. However, there is also Killer Instinct, and let's not forget that Sunset Overdrive and the Halo: MCC will be coming out within the next three months. Then, there is Fable Legends, Quantum Break, and the new Gears of War.

Killer Instinct is a remake of an old game, so the remake is exclusive, but still. Sunset Overdrive is from Sucker Punch if I remember right, and they have infamous exclusive on PS. And personally, I own a 360 and a ps3 and a ps4, Gears of War went down the drain after 2. I'm attracted to the MC collection because of good memories, but I still view the PS4 as superior with its capabilities, design, and dedication to Gaming over media.

Sunset Overdrive is Insomniac, they made the Ratchet & Clank and Resistance series for Sony. Sucker Punch who made Infamous is owned by Sony.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS XL FC: 0490-6058-6459
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, Wii
#72PizzatarianPosted 8/9/2014 5:03:03 PM(edited)
Knightmare1128 posted...
Pizzatarian posted...
singhellotaku posted...
Pizzatarian posted...
"What makes the Xbox One better than the PS4?"

Well, I believe that's entirely subjective since there are several reasons why someone might choose one console over the other; for example, the exclusives, the controller, the online service, what their friends are playing on, hardware, software, achievements/trophies, and even brand loyalty.

In addition to the aforementioned reasons, the Xbox One is the "better" system for me because of features like Skype, Snap mode, Smartglass, Smart Match, dedicated servers, the rumble triggers, the HDMI pass through, the Kinect (because of the voice commands and the IR Blaster), the ability to stream media from your PC, external hard drive support for game files, and the monthly system updates that keep making this system better and better.

you mean the EXCLUSIVE? as in singular, forza 5? because thats all you've got (and its awesome, bit i digress)

Technically, Dead Rising 3 and Ryse have yet to come out on PC, so they are still exclusive for the time being. However, there is also Killer Instinct, and let's not forget that Sunset Overdrive and the Halo: MCC will be coming out within the next three months. Then, there is Fable Legends, Quantum Break, and the new Gears of War.

Killer Instinct is a remake of an old game, so the remake is exclusive, but still. Sunset Overdrive is from Sucker Punch if I remember right, and they have infamous exclusive on PS. And personally, I own a 360 and a ps3 and a ps4, Gears of War went down the drain after 2. I'm attracted to the MC collection because of good memories, but I still view the PS4 as superior with its capabilities, design, and dedication to Gaming over media.

Sunset Overdrive is from Insomniac, and they used to make their games exclusively for Sony; for example, Spyro, Ratchet & Clank, and Resistance, but they went with Microsoft because they could keep the rights to their own game. In addition, the head of the Insomniac team, Ted Price, also claims that, "Xbox Live was one factor that led the studio to choose Microsoft over Sony... Microsoft’s muscle on the platform and Xbox Live fronts has been invaluable in helping us create a unique multiplayer experience."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sunset-overdrive-exclusive-to-xbox-one-because-microsoft-allowed-insomniac-to-own-the-rights-to-its-creation/1100-6419558/

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sunset-overdrive-dev-explains-xbox-one-exclusivity/1100-6421563/

Also, Gears 3 was a great game. Judgment had a good/interesting campaign mode, but I can understand the hate for its multiplayer since they just changed way too many little things that made the overall experience less enjoyable.
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#73oldhbk76Posted 8/9/2014 5:40:47 PM
Xbox live and better exclusives
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#74CaanimalPosted 8/9/2014 5:48:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

OMG, this thread, OMG... Sooooo much kool-aid drinking going on...

*shakes head* So many mind washed Xbots... I swear, some people are so gullible.
#75Knightmare1128Posted 8/9/2014 6:10:42 PM
Ah Yeah that's right. Confused the two studios, my mistake :)
---
You only wake up when you sleep
PSN: Knightmare8211
#76Knightmare1128Posted 8/9/2014 6:12:07 PM
I view the XBone as far superior to the people who like to have the all-in-one capabilities that their media focus offers. However as I have other apps and devics that offer media that I am fine with and feel no need to upgrade the sheer gaming focus of the PS4 was the way to go for me.
---
You only wake up when you sleep
PSN: Knightmare8211
#77UsabellPosted 8/9/2014 6:14:46 PM
slowdog76 posted...
what makes the XB1 better than PS4?

personal preferences

That, and I don't consider any of them to be really "good".
---
Consoles shouldn't be about 480p, 720p, 1080p or the prettiest slideshow.
They're about a magical box that outputs wonderful streams of 60 images per second.
#78PudgeisafishPosted 8/9/2014 6:16:13 PM
It's not owned by Sony.
#79leatheljPosted 8/9/2014 7:11:56 PM
crucial posted...
Better 2014 line up for the holidays,SSO,Halo MCC,Forza H2,KI S2,Ori to PS4's Driveclub,next year will be Sony's turn however,better online imo,most of my friends are on 360/X1.

This right here tc destroyed in 2nd post. But snap is pretty cool and a lot of the kinect features are neat I personally enjoy the ui better then sonys also the controller but yeah mainly games.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#80triple sPosted 8/9/2014 7:26:44 PM
At least for the time being, a more interesting lineup. I like the controller more. I prefer Live to PSN.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22