CoD: AW or BF: Hardline? Which one are you looking forward to playing, and why?

#1ghstbstrPosted 8/9/2014 11:21:58 AM
I usually compare Call of Duty to Battlefield and BF has been my game of choice every year except when CoD4: MW came out, but since this year there isn't a new BF game since it was delayed to 2015 then CoD will be my game.
Actually even if BF: Hardline would have still came out this year CoD: Advanced Warfare would have still been the game I will play, because I could careless for anything but a military type shooter. The beta of Hardline sucked and it was boring, as I could careless about the whole cops and robbers thing.
Dice should have made Bad Company 3.
---
---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
#2nableetPosted 8/9/2014 11:27:02 AM
Neither.

There hasn't been a good CoD game since... Well, ever, imo.

BF hardline looks like a BF4 add on, just with a cops n robbers skin. Very meh.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#3TOhasNoRingPosted 8/9/2014 11:27:30 AM
I'm not looking forward to playing either.
I'm looking forward to playing destiny, Halo MCC, Assassins Creed Unity, Evolve, NBA 2k15, and others.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#4PoweredMilkManPosted 8/9/2014 11:29:33 AM(edited)
Neither, Destiny's and MCC multiplayer will fill those gaps

COD sucks anymore, BF hardline isn't worth full price IMO played the beta, wasn't impressed. It's just a mod don't care what the dev says.
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#5lunaticcorePosted 8/9/2014 11:35:31 AM
Generally when I am down on the COD franchise they ship a COD that becomes my favorite, so that is probably a good sign for how this years COD will go. I hated Ghosts.

Hardline doesn't scream exciting to me at all.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#6ComradeRyanPosted 8/9/2014 11:36:32 AM
Neither. I will be playing Battlefield 4 until Star Wars: Battlefront comes out. I would only purchase another Battlefield or Call of Duty game if it took place during World War II, Korean War, or Vietnam War.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#7rwfan2cPosted 8/9/2014 11:40:50 AM
I hated Ghosts and Blops 2, honestly what i have seen so far of Advanced Warfare has me very interested. Probably the most Anticipated CoD for me since Mw2. But we will see on the 11th with the Multiplayer Reveal.

As for BF: Hardline. I have no idea what they are trying to do with that game. I hate the idea of the game. Everything i have seen so far screams, "This should be an Expansion". and an Expansion i wouldn't bother buying. Hardline confuses me.

Not my most Anticipated game though. Horizon 2 is that, followed by DA: Inquisition and then AW.
---
Currently Playing: HearthStone, Battlefield 4
Waiting for: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Forza Horizon 2, CoD: AW And an ME4 Announcement
#8Matt_256Posted 8/9/2014 11:48:59 AM
Hardline is a waste money grab. I have my eyes on Advanced Warfare though, I know a lot of people scoff at CoD but I'm looking forward to this one for the first time since MW2. This game has been developed with "Next gen" in mind from the ground up and they've been working on it for over 3 years now.

I mean, If I had to put money on one it would be Advanced Warfare. I like the style and graphics, looks fantastic. I want to see more on multiplater though. Looking forward to it.
#9BTM4444Posted 8/9/2014 11:59:20 AM
Will be buying both day one
---
No one cares what your PC specs are
3DS Friend Code 2337-3413-7892
#10schmarkenheimerPosted 8/9/2014 11:59:25 AM
BF:H looks like a mod.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12