CoD: AW or BF: Hardline? Which one are you looking forward to playing, and why?

#11LyrmPosted 8/9/2014 12:00:22 PM
Halo
#12zerooo0Posted 8/9/2014 12:09:12 PM
Hardline is this year, or should I say next year, Call of Duty Ghost and Advanced Warfare is this year BF4, before the broken released game.

I'm more excited for Advanced Warfare than Hardline any day.

Also funny Advanced Warfare had a 3yr development cycle vs Hardline just 2yr development cycle when it's normally the other way around.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#13spacejamjordanzPosted 8/9/2014 12:22:45 PM
Advanced Warfare, but for a different reason. Ghosts is awful, and I'm hoping for a good COD to play on current gen this year. This year's game looks very interesting.

I play the hell out of BF4 so I know I will enjoy Hardline if I decide to get it. I know people criticize Hardline for being a BF4 mod, but what were you expecting? It has the name BATTLEFIELD in it, and it's a year after BF4. Gamers tolerate COD doing it every year, and Battlefield cant?
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#14miethaPosted 8/9/2014 12:23:59 PM
Not really chomping at the bit for either, but I've (thus far) always enjoyed CoD more than Battlefield (except for the train wreck that was CoD3).
#15MixorzPosted 8/9/2014 12:35:05 PM
I usually give in and buy CoD most years simply to game with friends and co workers, but the buzz hasn't been very good among them. Most of my friends who love CoD are sick of it, and say the trailer looks a lot like Blops 2. Of course they say that now, who knows when the game comes out.

Haven't gotten into battlefield since Bad Company.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#16richboy900Posted 8/9/2014 12:57:29 PM
Battlefield, even if it's as broken as bf4. Cod is beyond stale right now Imo.
#17dnmtPosted 8/9/2014 12:58:15 PM
None because both franchises have become tired and stale, IMO.
#18SearchmanV16Posted 8/9/2014 1:00:50 PM
Neither, but BF if I had to choose. COD hasn't been good for me since MW2. I was mildly pleased w/ MW3 and I thought Black Ops 1 was decent. BLOPS 2 and Ghosts were awful. BF4 is good and Hardline takes it away from the traditional style to cops and robbers, which I found to be distracting from the series.
---
Current Devices: Galaxy S5, Retina iPad Mini, and Xbox One.
#19The_Hitman_UKPosted 8/9/2014 1:09:15 PM
Advanced Warfare
---
Don't care for resolution and solid 30 fps is fine.
worshipping pieces of plastic lol
#20Homie_202Posted 8/9/2014 1:15:37 PM
Honestly CoD. I don't know if I will actually get it or not but it looks better then BF and BF4 was really terrible. I feel like they are straying too far away from what makes battlefield good. bad company 2 is my favorite one hands down and they just get worse each year. they are just becoming CoD with big maps and vehicles but they don't do CoD well.