CoD: AW or BF: Hardline? Which one are you looking forward to playing, and why?

#21ziadonPosted 8/9/2014 1:01:01 PM
Sticking with BF4 and getting BF Hardline at least that's not trying to be a Titanfall rip off "cough" COD. Nothing against COD played them all since MW2.
#22kennyynnooPosted 8/9/2014 1:01:41 PM
I will wait 2 years g or hardline to be free on ea access. I will wait for COD o be super cheap for the hardened....whatever has all the maps edition. I only play cod with my wife splitscreen.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#23Syn_VengeancePosted 8/9/2014 1:44:21 PM
ziadon posted...
Sticking with BF4 and getting BF Hardline at least that's not trying to be a Titanfall rip off "cough" COD. Nothing against COD played them all since MW2.

Yea but Hardline is a glorified DLC and they want $60 for it, I'm skipping Hardline and will continue to play BF4. I'm got Advanced Warfare preordered, just trying to keep my self busy until Rainbow Six comes out :)
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#24ZeroShot101Posted 8/9/2014 1:49:26 PM
Not excited for hardline as it's pretty much a BF4 mod that could be integrated into the game and until i know that AW isn't going to be the colossal mess that Ghosts ended up being im not looking forward to it at this moment.
#25elbarto1Posted 8/9/2014 2:50:44 PM
I'm a huge battlefield fan, but I'm more interested in advanced warfare because it's the first next gen cod.

Hardline is a mod being sold as a full game.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY