Interesting question to think about

#1turtle_owns_youPosted 8/9/2014 10:52:44 AM
My friend asked me a random question, which i would like to ask everyone here.

If you had to get rid of one IP completely. Which one would it be?

We thought about this long and hard. There were none that we would want to get rid of. So i landed on fifa. My friend landed on sunset overdrive.

How about you guys?
#2ozranPosted 8/9/2014 10:55:47 AM
Call of Duty for the sheer fact all they are doing now is milking that IP cow dry
---
Forever random, eternally comfy.......no you may not sit on me. RANDOM COUCH!!!
#3Apex-PlayerPosted 8/9/2014 10:58:16 AM
Assassins Creed.
Needs to die already.
Have a cool time period in mind? Sweet build a new IP based in that time.
#MuchBetter
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#4turtle_owns_you(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 10:59:35 AM
ozran posted...
Call of Duty for the sheer fact all they are doing now is milking that IP cow dry

So you wouldn't ever miss it? Not even for it having different weapons each game? And slightly different perks?
#5lunaticcorePosted 8/9/2014 11:00:43 AM
Your friend would get rid of an ip that hasn't even shipped yet?

Also we had this discussion here before and I settled on Warcraft since there is probably no other way to kill that beast and move on to a new dominate MMO.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#6ozranPosted 8/9/2014 11:04:30 AM
turtle_owns_you posted...
ozran posted...

So you wouldn't ever miss it? Not even for it having different weapons each game? And slightly different perks?

I would not miss it, I just think it is overhyped and milked to no end.
---
Forever random, eternally comfy.......no you may not sit on me. RANDOM COUCH!!!
#7rwfan2cPosted 8/9/2014 11:12:47 AM
ozran posted...
I just think it is overhyped and milked to no end.

It does FPS fundamentally better than any other FPS. BF4 is far better than BF3 as far as feel goes, however it still feels tanky when compared to any CoD.

The only series that does FPS close to CoD, is Halo. Halo is close to feeling as tight and polished as CoD, but doesn't quite match it.

As for what series i would not miss in the slightest would most likely be (Insert any beat to death Nintendo series here).

All Nintendo is doing right now is curling up in a ball and secreting little Mario and Zelda Farts as a self defense mechanism.
---
Currently Playing: HearthStone, Battlefield 4
Waiting for: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Forza Horizon 2, CoD: AW And an ME4 Announcement
#8turtle_owns_you(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 11:13:53 AM
lunaticcore posted...
Your friend would get rid of an ip that hasn't even shipped yet?

Also we had this discussion here before and I settled on Warcraft since there is probably no other way to kill that beast and move on to a new dominate MMO.

He doesn't like the cocky main character. And it's cheesy advertisments.