after 9 months with the xone and 5 months with ps4... graphics

#21Garage_ManPosted 8/9/2014 3:55:26 PM
They look meh. They always have though...when you have a PC that can max out games then you look at what consoles are doing...I mean Skyrim is a absolute fail on consoles.
#22quincy2000aPosted 8/9/2014 4:09:26 PM
ascendedcobra posted...
As for differences between the Xone and Ps4 well there really aren't any to be seen.

I'm a multiplat player and that is not the truth--not if you have decent eyesight and a big screen TV any way.

Even Microsoft admits you can see difference.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#23ascendedcobra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 5:46:40 PM
quincy2000a posted...
ascendedcobra posted...
As for differences between the Xone and Ps4 well there really aren't any to be seen.

I'm a multiplat player and that is not the truth--not if you have decent eyesight and a big screen TV any way.

Even Microsoft admits you can see difference.

I am too. If you've read my original post you would see that I am comparing Ps4 games to the Xone games and the 360. You might have read I'm comparing them on a new "75 1080p samsung so it's safe to say that's a big screen. My eyesight is excellent. While I'm not going to the trouble or expense of buying three copies of each game to compare, I will stand by my opinion. That is to say the best looking games for each current gen system are at about an equal level. TLOU was reviewed to be the best looking Ps4 game to date by at least one professional reviewer. I played it through twice and I will still say Tomb raider looks a little bit better. My copy of tomb raider is for the xone. IMO both systems have demonstrated the same level of graphics. Both are far above last gen.