its a damn shame all xbone exclusives have been coming to pc

#11kennyynnooPosted 8/9/2014 2:03:48 PM
Horridhal posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Except I don't own a gaming PC...or ever intend to spend 1k on a word processer. So no.

But half that much on a glorified game boy is acceptable to you? Lol. Dumb point.

It is when you can buy a ps4 and x1 for that much.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#12N7_SlayerPosted 8/9/2014 2:05:12 PM
This just in: The world will continue to turn, games will still be on the Xbox, and fanboys will still continue pointless nerd wars. All that matters is my console has games I want to play, and it does.
---
http://i.imgur.com/e4saUzH.gif
#13Dev445Posted 8/9/2014 2:05:56 PM
Trolls be like: http://www.ipbrief.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Troll.png
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#14RuinerEraserPosted 8/9/2014 2:06:28 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Except I don't own a gaming PC...or ever intend to spend 1k on a word processer. So no.

I see blue collars in your future.

:D

I'm in pipe fitting so my collar is already blue. Is that a bad thing apparently?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#15DavieSnakesPosted 8/9/2014 2:08:09 PM
Give it up. The only annoying thing about this topic is the amount of times it has been repeated here (failing to convince or enrage any rational person each time)

Dr3 as Ryse are 3rd party, old and won't be on ps4 ever, not that I would even care if they did!

It's nothing new and no one (except trolls and PC gamers who want to play the games) cares.

I only replied as this was at the top of board at time of typing, I'd advise people to ignore this troll topic and let it die out sooner than later.
---
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)
#16kyncaniPosted 8/9/2014 2:08:45 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Forza won't, that's my game, I'm good.

And Killer Instinct, that is the other Xbox One exclusive.

A short list o.O
#17dnmtPosted 8/9/2014 2:09:33 PM(edited)
Crystyn_7B posted...
If you say so.

I'd say it's great they are coming to PC as more will get to enjoy those games.

Anyone who can wait for a year or more to buy a game at full retail price deserves to play it on the system of his choice.

DR3 is coming to PC at $50 including every piece of DLC except the last one and I'm pretty sure Ryse won't be $60 as well so saying "full retail price" is a bit disingenuous...
#18RuinerEraserPosted 8/9/2014 2:09:39 PM
PC gamers be like "I like to sit at a desk and game while I download girlfriend.jpg"
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#19scoobydoobydontPosted 8/9/2014 2:11:38 PM
dnmt posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
If you say so.

I'd say it's great they are coming to PC as more will get to enjoy those games.

Anyone who can wait for a year or more to buy a game at full retail price deserves to play it on the system of his choice.

DR3 is coming to PC at $50 including every piece of DLC except the last one and I'm pretty sure Ryse won't be $60 as well so saying "full retail price" is a bit disingenuous...

$50 is a pretty standard "full" price on PC. Plus, everyone knows PC games are inherently worth less.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#20PorungaPosted 8/9/2014 2:23:06 PM
In all seriousness, xbox exclusives going to PC is precisely the reason I have never felt the need to buy any xbox system. I can play most of the games I am interested in on xbox systems on my PC, making the xbox pointless. Nintendo and Sony exclusives however, I need those systems in order to play them. Not trolling, just how I feel and the way history with xbox systems has gone for me. The only original xbox exclusives I wanted to play? Knights of the old republic 1&2, and fable... PC. 360? Mass effect, bioshock, fable 2 & 3... PC and PS3 for all but 1. Xbox one... same thing. If they want people like me to buy their system, they need to come out with more exclusives I want to play, and they need to be only available on xbox, not PC or any other platform. That is just all there is to it.