its a damn shame all xbone exclusives have been coming to pc

#21archibald3Posted 8/9/2014 1:30:19 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Its kinda of rendering its purchase pointless. I bet quantum break is coming to pc too like alan wake did.

Not pointless to the millions , MILLIONS , who neither own gaming pc`s , not care to game on computer. Kind of renders your topic pointless.
#22TBONE_OGPosted 8/9/2014 1:36:14 PM
I don't game on PC.

In 2012, I had no choice. Diablo 3 came out. And guess what? It sucked. Bad. I even put 200+ hours into it. End game was trash.

Got it for 360. It's a millions time better. I know the PC version has gotten better now but still.

Moving my guy on a controller OR click click click?

Yup.
---
Always O.G.
#23SythisTaruPosted 8/9/2014 1:48:08 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Except I don't own a gaming PC...or ever intend to spend 1k on a word processer. So no.

I see blue collars in your future.

:D

I'm in pipe fitting so my collar is already blue. Is that a bad thing apparently?

ew, GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
#24RuinerEraserPosted 8/9/2014 1:55:55 PM
SythisTaru posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Except I don't own a gaming PC...or ever intend to spend 1k on a word processer. So no.

I'm in pipe fitting so my collar is already blue. Is that a bad thing apparently?

ew, GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard work does make people squeemish sometimes.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#25Crystyn_7BPosted 8/9/2014 2:14:35 PM
dnmt posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
If you say so.

I'd say it's great they are coming to PC as more will get to enjoy those games.

Anyone who can wait for a year or more to buy a game at full retail price deserves to play it on the system of his choice.

DR3 is coming to PC at $50 including every piece of DLC except the last one and I'm pretty sure Ryse won't be $60 as well so saying "full retail price" is a bit disingenuous...

50$ is full retail price for PC, remember there's no licensing fee there.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#26dnmtPosted 8/9/2014 2:33:35 PM(edited)
Crystyn_7B posted...
dnmt posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
If you say so.

Anyone who can wait for a year or more to buy a game at full retail price deserves to play it on the system of his choice.

DR3 is coming to PC at $50 including every piece of DLC except the last one and I'm pretty sure Ryse won't be $60 as well so saying "full retail price" is a bit disingenuous...

Plenty of games are coming out for $60, and even if $50 was the only price you're still not taking into account the inclusion of most/all DLC when a game is later released on PC.
#27ILikesCheesePosted 8/9/2014 2:32:30 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

I'm psychic! :D

I don't see Excel or Access or Powerpoint in your future either. There's a lot more to a computer, and MS Office, than just Word you know. At least for those of us with a need for it.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#28RuinerEraserPosted 8/9/2014 2:49:28 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

I'm psychic! :D

I don't see Excel or Access or Powerpoint in your future either. There's a lot more to a computer, and MS Office, than just Word you know. At least for those of us with a need for it.

Your number machine is the devils work!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#29holden4everPosted 8/9/2014 2:50:41 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
PC gamers be like "I like to sit at a desk and game while I download girlfriend.jpg"

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/20140714_0819251.jpg

Ctrl-F: desk not found.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
#30Crystyn_7BPosted 8/9/2014 2:59:44 PM
dnmt posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
dnmt posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
If you say so.

Plenty of games are coming out for $60, and even if $50 was the only price you're still not taking into account the inclusion of most/all DLC when a game is later released on PC.

And you're a troll who makes a big deal out of a tiny detail.

I also think anyone who can wait 1 year to play a game he wants deserves to play it on his system of choice no matter the price.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)