Sunset Overdrive Xbox One Bundle Listing posted?

#1Ada-Wong-FanPosted 8/9/2014 1:18:37 PM
I Wondering since think about get Bundle main for White Xbox One and Digital Copy of Game
---
My Prediction Release Dates of Final Fantasy XV (Japan Release Date: Christmas 2014) / (International Release Date: January 16 2015)
#2Blackipod5Posted 8/9/2014 1:53:50 PM
While Microsoft did confirm the bundle they have not (of yet) reveal any other detail. Like price/release time, but I had to guess its prob the same day as SO so October 28 and the price prob would be 399.as soon as they need let us preorder it, I'll put my cash down for it
---
PSN- Blackipod5 Gamertag-Cominsoon
#3Matt_256Posted 8/9/2014 2:41:05 PM
Blackipod5 posted...
While Microsoft did confirm the bundle they have not (of yet) reveal any other detail. Like price/release time, but I had to guess its prob the same day as SO so October 28 and the price prob would be 399.as soon as they need let us preorder it, I'll put my cash down for it

IGN has the white Xbox One listed for $399.99 bundled with Sunset Overdrive (No Kinect). Pretty much get the game for free if you buy the Xbox. Pretty good deal and even better if the game is good.

No confirmed date though. I'm guessing it's Oct 28th as it makes sense to release it with the launch of the game..
#4Ada-Wong-Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 1:30:17 AM
I waiting for Pre Order listing on Amazon US or Amazon Canada or EB Games Canada or EB Games US
---
My Prediction Release Dates of Final Fantasy XV (Japan Release Date: Christmas 2014) / (International Release Date: January 16 2015)
#5Jeh64Posted 8/10/2014 3:20:54 AM
Matt_256 posted...
Blackipod5 posted...

IGN has the white Xbox One listed for $399.99 bundled with Sunset Overdrive (No Kinect). Pretty much get the game for free if you buy the Xbox. Pretty good deal and even better if the game is good.

No confirmed date though. I'm guessing it's Oct 28th as it makes sense to release it with the launch of the game..

Nice to hear