Do you think that Microsoft had a great showing at E3?

#1TheXboxOnePosted 8/9/2014 3:37:45 PM
Do you think that Microsoft had a great showing at E3? - Results (74 votes)
Yes
47.3% (35 votes)
No
52.7% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
- Halo The Master Chief Collection
- Fable Legends gameplay
- Rise of The Tomb Raider
- Scalebound
- Sunset Overdrive
- Crackdown
- Dead Rising 3 DLC
- Forza Horizon 2.
- Project Spark
- Halo 5: Guardians

And even more. Do you agree that Microsoft had a great showing? Whats your opinion?
---
www.xbox.com/en-US/xboxone
#2Matt_256Posted 8/9/2014 3:47:51 PM
"Great" showing..? No. I'd say they had a "fair" showing. Both PS4 and Xbox One played it rather safe IMO. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't really memorable or anything either.
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/9/2014 3:48:42 PM
no it was a crap E3 overall though. Everyone was lackluster
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4leelee3105Posted 8/9/2014 3:50:39 PM
Would have been epic if not for all the leaks
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#5Road_Kill_666Posted 8/9/2014 3:53:24 PM
No one at E3 had a "great" showing. It was slightly above flat line for everyone.
#6kennyynnooPosted 8/9/2014 3:59:19 PM
It was fine, they should've held off on showing some games....ie forza horizon 2 was revealed just before, it's eye candy but truth is social media ruins these things ahead of time.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#7blackholebanditPosted 8/9/2014 3:59:26 PM
After the crap they try to pull last year they did a good job comming back from a lackluster E3 from a year ago.
#8Matt_256Posted 8/9/2014 4:07:11 PM(edited)
blackholebandit posted...
After the crap they try to pull last year they did a good job comming back from a lackluster E3 from a year ago.

I actually liked Microsoft at E3 last year. It's all the controversy nonsense that made it much worse than it actually was, Microsoft was unprepared and had trouble answering the more difficult questions revolving around the Xbox One, that's what made it a disaster. I did get excited over some of the games they showcased, more excited than this year anyways. It was just the sideshow that ruined it for them. Sony didn't even have to show any games, all they had to do is come on stage and say "You can share and trade games with friends!" and got a standing ovation and won E3..
#9MrImpatient35Posted 8/9/2014 4:07:42 PM
I personally think that they had a GREAT showing. So much so that it confuses me when people say they didn't. I don't understand it.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#10Homie_202Posted 8/9/2014 4:13:19 PM
I think it was pretty good. I was disappointed in some of the stuff they showed. Like fable looks really terrible to me which sucks because I have always loved that series. I didn't like that they had nothing to show on crackdown. Scalebound did nothing to impress me and I hated the way the character looked maybe gameplay will change my mind. Sunset I am excited about. Halo as well and the dead rising dlc did nothing for me.