what will be the reason Xbox dominates this gen

#1leelee3105Posted 8/9/2014 3:49:17 PM
well??? - Results (173 votes)
Xbox live
16.76% (29 votes)
Exclusives (being on pc still means exclusive)
41.04% (71 votes)
Kinect will finally take off
17.34% (30 votes)
Cloud
17.34% (30 votes)
EA access
7.51% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Vote meow
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#2elbarto1Posted 8/9/2014 3:59:46 PM
Where's the "it won't" option?
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#3Blackipod5Posted 8/9/2014 4:04:21 PM
New option!
*Sony AND Nintendo drops out of the generation*

Leaving only microconsoles to battle the Xbox one!
---
PSN- Blackipod5 Gamertag-Cominsoon
#4EstocassassinPosted 8/9/2014 4:05:14 PM
Microsoft is slowly proving that they aren't f***ing around no more, with EA access and these rumours to do with steam i am very optimistic about the Xbox ones future.
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
#5SexySextrainPosted 8/9/2014 4:06:21 PM
Blackipod5 posted...
New option!
*Sony AND Nintendo drops out of the generation*

Leaving only microconsoles to battle the Xbox one!

---
What can you make of life? Without a lot of luck, nothing. And so, we despair, knowing that in the end, no one's there.
#6L96A1BOSSPosted 8/9/2014 4:09:49 PM
Estocassassin posted...
Microsoft is slowly proving that they aren't f***ing around no more, with EA access and these rumours to do with steam i am very optimistic about the Xbox ones future.

Lol you just open my eye since M$ so focus on EA old games maybe EA secretly taking over just saying.
#7EstocassassinPosted 8/9/2014 4:12:24 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Estocassassin posted...

Lol you just open my eye since M$ so focus on EA old games maybe EA secretly taking over just saying.

You soooo smart
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
#8Homie_202Posted 8/9/2014 4:16:04 PM
elbarto1 posted...

elbarto1 posted...

Plain and simple it won't. There has always been more exclusives on playstation. live so far has been MUCH worse this gen then PSN. Kinect will never take off people don't want it. Cloud won't add anything substantial ea access I don't see really taking off it may and if it does I could see Sony finally coming around to having it on their console.
#9leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 4:29:02 PM
Homie_202 posted...
elbarto1 posted...

elbarto1 posted...

Plain and simple it won't. There has always been more exclusives on playstation. live so far has been MUCH worse this gen then PSN. Kinect will never take off people don't want it. Cloud won't add anything substantial ea access I don't see really taking off it may and if it does I could see Sony finally coming around to having it on their console.

I remember playing the it's opposite day in first grade. You stay young at heart my friend!
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#10axelfooley2k5Posted 8/9/2014 4:33:37 PM
Games not going to playstation

Make them need an xbox to play a bunch of titles
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmA2xoIoFU#t=203