what will be the reason Xbox dominates this gen

#21leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 5:40:58 PM
I should have put an option for Kinect fitness, but I guess that just falls under Kinect. If MS starts marketing that to the fad dieters, and new years resolutioners Xbox one will be the second coming of the wii
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#22PulpPosted 8/9/2014 6:24:21 PM
Where is the "Magic" option? Seems the only likely choice.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#23BDJaycePosted 8/9/2014 6:29:25 PM
The fact that people still care who 'dominates' is amusing. I don't care who dominates just offer me some better games.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#24leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 6:36:01 PM
BDJayce posted...
The fact that people still care who 'dominates' is amusing. I don't care who dominates just offer me some better games.

I'm amused that people can't find enough games to keep them satisfied I play at least 25 hours a week and I can't finish what I have on the one alone
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#25leatheljPosted 8/9/2014 7:05:20 PM
IMO xb1 already has the best exclusives and it seems after watching e3 it will have better ones in the future as well compared to ps4 Remember this is my opinion so calm down.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#26TrueGBPosted 8/9/2014 7:35:23 PM
I suspected we would eventually start seeing some devs complaining that the lack of X1 sales were hurting the sales of their games and that they were miffed the Kinect was cut. That day came and went.

I also suspected, when that happened, most of the truly exclusive X1 titles, especially those developed by the greedy publishers (Capcom...come on, did you really think they wouldn't find some way to go multiplat?), would stop being exclusive and give non-X1 purchusers a way out. That day also came and went.

With these things in mind, I'm afraid I must also vote "meow", but hey, they've still got Halo and that kept the Xbox afloat, and I highly doubt we'll ever see the MC Collection hit PC. Dominate? Ha! Die? Nah.
---
Future Billionaire
#27djimenez0628Posted 8/9/2014 7:44:00 PM
None, because it wont
---
Tim Bisley (Simon Pegg): As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a graphic artist.
#28rainmcmanisPosted 8/9/2014 7:44:03 PM
None of those poll options would ever be the reason. EA access? Kinect and Xbox live which have been around for years now? Cmon.

The outlook is very bleak on the xb1.
#29rainmcmanisPosted 8/9/2014 7:46:02 PM
leelee3105 posted...
I should have put an option for Kinect fitness, but I guess that just falls under Kinect. If MS starts marketing that to the fad dieters, and new years resolutioners Xbox one will be the second coming of the wii

No one is paying 400 bucks for a gimmicky exercise plan.
#30dancing_cactuarPosted 8/9/2014 7:48:57 PM
Dang it TC, telling me to vote meow when there is no meow option in the poll.

What do you expect me to do now?
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith