• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sign if you bought a TB.
2 years ago#11
2 TB here.
2 years ago#12
Dev445 posted...
Never gonna run out of space with that thing.

I remember years ago when people said the same thing about a 1GB drive.

Yes, I meant Gigabyte.
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
2 years ago#13
Just hooked up my 5tb earlier. Took a whole minute or two, including formatting.
2 years ago#14
Got a mybook 4TB for my PC. already got 3TB on it. Time for another one!
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
2 years ago#15
What's a TB, and why should a buy one?
GT: Frightbeard.
2 years ago#16
4TB here. I will probably need to add more before the end of the generation (I'm a hoarder, so I don't like deleting games), but this should at least last me a good while.
2 years ago#17
Which external hard drives do you guys recommend? Apparently some are better than others, I always figured they were all the same. Space is space, right?
HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY!
2 years ago#18
LooksLikeRain posted...
What's a TB, and why should a buy one?

Its just short for terabyte external hard drive. A 1000 GB equal 1 TB. You know nowadays take up so much space.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#19
Donuts_R_Good posted...
Which external hard drives do you guys recommend? Apparently some are better than others, I always figured they were all the same. Space is space, right?

You can't go wrong with WB my books and seagates
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#20
Donuts_R_Good posted...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-xbox-one-external-hard-drive-upgrade-guide

I bought a 1tb western digital for $50, it works and has decent reviews. Seagate also around the same price. Not sure what size you want. I have 8-10 games at 400gb so add another 1000gb and I can probably have 30 games on the internal and external at once. It will make the HD run a tad slower full though. Luckily we can uninstall and not lose saves so I will try to keep mine around 50% for each HD.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sign if you bought a TB.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived