Gamescom starts next week what are ya most excited to see?

#1zerooo0Posted 8/9/2014 9:12:07 PM
I'm really excited to see what MS has in store. Maybe we can get a little teaser of Rare new non Kinect game or maybe just an announcement or prototype footage. Quantum Break is going to have a big presence which is my most anticipated current gen game.

Also the surprise game that I'm looking forward to is CoD:Advanced Warfare. Monday will be deal or no deal day.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2brownmysterPosted 8/9/2014 9:27:25 PM
To see if they have a huge partnership with someone
---
Gt: Brown Myster. Nintendo ID: BrownMyster
Gamefaqs has always been anti Xbox. Just look at the polls dating back to 2001
#3Dev445Posted 8/9/2014 9:43:41 PM
Quantum Break dying to see more on this. Maybe a new XB1 exclusive, Some gameplay for Crackdown, Gears, or Halo 5. Also want to see what PS keep teasing with the snow and blood trailers, some people were saying it was a Frozen video game XD. I know one thing it better not be an indie game.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#4swatkiller546Posted 8/9/2014 9:55:57 PM
I'm pretty interested in everything tbh.. I'm mostly excited about mgs5 though. Hopefully show a mass effect 4 teaser and explain what's going on.
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
#5Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/9/2014 10:02:54 PM
Dragon Age: Inquisition and Sunset Overdrive, along with news on the new white bundle.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#6TOhasNoRingPosted 8/9/2014 10:18:21 PM
Dev445 posted...
Quantum Break dying to see more on this. Maybe a new XB1 exclusive, Some gameplay for Crackdown, Gears, or Halo 5. Also want to see what PS keep teasing with the snow and blood trailers, some people were saying it was a Frozen video game XD. I know one thing it better not be an indie game.

The most we would ever get for gears is just a teaser. There is no way in hell they can show gameplay after not even working on the game for 6 months yet.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#7oldhbk76Posted 8/9/2014 11:01:06 PM
might be too early but anything Gears related
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#8lunaticcorePosted 8/9/2014 11:16:17 PM
Do they ever typically show off new things at gamescom?

Just curious, I don't remember them ever showing anything new there.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#9Draconian-WhitePosted 8/9/2014 11:30:29 PM
Dev445 posted...
Quantum Break dying to see more on this

I'm with you there. More Quantum Break, por favor.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#10cmincPosted 8/9/2014 11:32:23 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Do they ever typically show off new things at gamescom?

Just curious, I don't remember them ever showing anything new there.

From memory, not really. But gamescom has become something of a more focused e3 for everybody throughout the industry since last gen's launches. Now, there are conferences and showcases that are being hyped up in advance.

Quantum break, specifically, along with all the updates that everyone is already expecting but ms has been hinting at all kinds of stuff. Im not expecting anything major, but its definitely coming off as much more of a spectacle this year than i ever remember gamescom being.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1 | WII U | 3DS