Gamescom starts next week what are ya most excited to see?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gamescom starts next week what are ya most excited to see?
1 year ago#11
I hate these stupid shows. I just want them to announce everything and be done with it. I want to know every bundle that will be available for the holidays, and I want to know if any of them are replacing the bare bones SKU. I hate that the bare bones SKUs of the 360 completely disappeared the past year. I also want to know if they're doing a GOTY of Dead Rising 3 with everything on disc too. That'd be nice.
---
Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
1 year ago#12
CHROMEHOUNDS 2 BOOOYEAHHHH!!!

...I can dream, can't I? ;_;
1 year ago#13
Draconian-White posted...
Dev445 posted...
Quantum Break dying to see more on this

I'm with you there. More Quantum Break, por favor.

---
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon
1 year ago#14
Bloodborne.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
1 year ago#15
"I'm really excited to see what MS has in store. Maybe we can get a little teaser of Rare new non Kinect game or maybe just an announcement or prototype footage. Quantum Break is going to have a big presence which is my most anticipated current gen game."

I'd like to see some new Gears of War 4 footage, but new games from Rare also sound great, such as a direct (platformer only) follow up to the Banjo-Kazooie games, and possibly even Perfect Dark 2.
---
Formerly known as SnakeDizzle.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gamescom starts next week what are ya most excited to see?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived