I bet I can guess Microsofts big announcement

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I bet I can guess Microsofts big announcement
10 months ago#1
Probably a stupid VR headset, sure they gotta compete with Sony on theirs.... Good god. I'll never give into buying that stuff.
10 months ago#2
k
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
10 months ago#3
Probably gears 4 or gears collection of 1 2 and 3 with next gen visuals
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
10 months ago#4
Microsoft already said they are in no hurry to jump aboard the VR train. And since it has only been a few months since they said that and VR isn't very well liked right now., I don't think it will be VR related.

VR is stupid though, imo.
10 months ago#5
VR won't be good until a couple more gens
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
10 months ago#6
My guess would be some form of backwards compatibility. Either streaming or emulation, might require gold, but won't require any additional fee for games you already own digitally.
---
All your base are belong to us
10 months ago#7
VR has never made it. Look at the history of VR. Oculus got close, then Facebook bought it.
10 months ago#8
Warsuh posted...
Microsoft already said they are in no hurry to jump aboard the VR train. And since it has only been a few months since they said that and VR isn't very well liked right now., I don't think it will be VR related.

While I agree I don't think they are planning any VR. Them saying something in the recent past does bit mean they won't completely reverse their stance in the near future based on their actions this gen.
Also I have a rift and from my experience with that VR is pretty badass.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
10 months ago#9
mokmuud posted...
Warsuh posted...

While I agree I don't think they are planning any VR. Them saying something in the recent past does bit mean they won't completely reverse their stance in the near future based on their actions this gen.
Also I have a rift and from my experience with that VR is pretty badass.

I just want to play games normally with a controller or KB+M. Not really a fan of VR right now. Also I still don't think they will make a VR unless Oculus and Sony's VR do well. Microsoft knows that the VR market is very risky.
10 months ago#10
I never even knew Microsoft had a big announcement coming up. When will they release the info?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I bet I can guess Microsofts big announcement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived