Purchased CoD gold edition off the marketplace & I can't get online >:(

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Purchased CoD gold edition off the marketplace & I can't get online >:(

User Info: SouLeDxOuTxWP

SouLeDxOuTxWP
2 years ago#1
Yea I posted this up on the CoD ghosts board but it's kinda dead. Everytime I try & connect to the online multiplayer I get a server error message! So I go to the cod official site & it says everything is up & running. Also checked the settings on my xbox one & all my NAT's are open so what gives here? I have no problems getting online with my other games just this one.
Member of nWo Wolfpac (WP) clan since 2006. We put on realistic simulation style matches on WWE games. GT-SouLeD OuT WP PSN- SouLedxOuTxWP.

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
2 years ago#2
Bumping the Cloud.

SouLeDxOuTxWP
2 years ago#3
Anyone else having this issue?
Member of nWo Wolfpac (WP) clan since 2006. We put on realistic simulation style matches on WWE games. GT-SouLeD OuT WP PSN- SouLedxOuTxWP.

User Info: TOhasNoRing

TOhasNoRing
2 years ago#4
Buying cod ghosts was your first mistake.
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600

SouLeDxOuTxWP
2 years ago#5
TOhasNoRing posted...

Heh yea I know it was an impulse buy. Just wanted CoD on the one to hold me over until advanced warfare comes out.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
2 years ago#6
SouLeDxOuTxWP posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...

Heh yea I know it was an impulse buy. Just wanted CoD on the one to hold me over until advanced warfare comes out.

why would you buy it so late?
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: zzicezz21

zzicezz21
2 years ago#7
Lets forget the issue hes having and start questioning how people chose to spend their money.....

On topic: did the game let you play before a full download? Have you try restarting the game? Like actually pressing start on the game tile from the fome and pressing quit.

User Info: googler

googler
2 years ago#8
You should've done what I did and got the digital "gold" version on amazon or eBay. I paid $30 and it comes with a download token for BOTH the 360 & Xbone version

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
2 years ago#9
Try cycling your router. Or, delete and reinstall. Are you wired or WiFi?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY

SouLeDxOuTxWP
2 years ago#10
Wired.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Purchased CoD gold edition off the marketplace & I can't get online >:(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived