Purchased CoD gold edition off the marketplace & I can't get online >:(

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Purchased CoD gold edition off the marketplace & I can't get online >:(
1 year ago#1
Yea I posted this up on the CoD ghosts board but it's kinda dead. Everytime I try & connect to the online multiplayer I get a server error message! So I go to the cod official site & it says everything is up & running. Also checked the settings on my xbox one & all my NAT's are open so what gives here? I have no problems getting online with my other games just this one.
---
Member of nWo Wolfpac (WP) clan since 2006. We put on realistic simulation style matches on WWE games. GT-SouLeD OuT WP PSN- SouLedxOuTxWP.
1 year ago#2
Bumping the Cloud.
1 year ago#3
Anyone else having this issue?
---
Member of nWo Wolfpac (WP) clan since 2006. We put on realistic simulation style matches on WWE games. GT-SouLeD OuT WP PSN- SouLedxOuTxWP.
1 year ago#4
Buying cod ghosts was your first mistake.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
1 year ago#5
TOhasNoRing posted...

Heh yea I know it was an impulse buy. Just wanted CoD on the one to hold me over until advanced warfare comes out.
---
1 year ago#6
SouLeDxOuTxWP posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...

Heh yea I know it was an impulse buy. Just wanted CoD on the one to hold me over until advanced warfare comes out.

why would you buy it so late?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
1 year ago#7
Lets forget the issue hes having and start questioning how people chose to spend their money.....

On topic: did the game let you play before a full download? Have you try restarting the game? Like actually pressing start on the game tile from the fome and pressing quit.
1 year ago#8
You should've done what I did and got the digital "gold" version on amazon or eBay. I paid $30 and it comes with a download token for BOTH the 360 & Xbone version
1 year ago#9
Try cycling your router. Or, delete and reinstall. Are you wired or WiFi?
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
1 year ago#10
Wired.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Purchased CoD gold edition off the marketplace & I can't get online >:(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived