Freeing up that Kinect power really helped!

#21rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 1:07:27 PM
Pcmonster87 posted...
Digital Foundry continues to prove it's a joke. They remind me a lot of The Verge with liking and thinking of Apple products being the best. The same love is always shown towards Sony's products over Microsoft's with DF.

Yea, how dare they tell us the exact facts, how biased.
You can feel the bias in the resolution numbers, they wrote 912p in joke font.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#22Gunvalkyrie2Posted 8/10/2014 1:07:50 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
But releasing TLOU on PS4 did nothing to stem the tide of bored PS4 fanboys still waiting for something with replay value.

Ouch..and zing.

Maybe they could replay Whack.
---
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds
#23quincy2000aPosted 8/10/2014 1:13:15 PM
rx54 posted...
Pcmonster87 posted...
Digital Foundry continues to prove it's a joke. They remind me a lot of The Verge with liking and thinking of Apple products being the best. The same love is always shown towards Sony's products over Microsoft's with DF.

Gosh darn that Digital Foundry!! If only we had other sources to disprove what they said!!

But wait! What's this?!

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/8/5983833/metro-redux-trailer-2033-last-light

"The most apparent upgrade is in the frame rate: 4A is targeting 60 frames per second on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The studio confirmed earlier this year that Metro Redux will run in 1080p on PS4, and in 900p on Xbox One. 4A also made notable tweaks to gameplay, bringing features from Last Light into 2033 and including a variety of difficulty modes for players who want a stiffer challenge. And the studio expanded parts of both titles by adding new areas to post-apocalyptic Moscow."
---
Microsoft quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."
#24rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 1:17:16 PM
quincy2000a posted...
rx54 posted...
Pcmonster87 posted...

Gosh darn that Digital Foundry!! If only we had other sources to disprove what they said!!

But wait! What's this?!

"The most apparent upgrade is in the frame rate: 4A is targeting 60 frames per second on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The studio confirmed earlier this year that Metro Redux will run in 1080p on PS4, and in 900p on Xbox One. 4A also made notable tweaks to gameplay, bringing features from Last Light into 2033 and including a variety of difficulty modes for players who want a stiffer challenge. And the studio expanded parts of both titles by adding new areas to post-apocalyptic Moscow."

Damn, they disproved DF by saying the exact same thing!
Even worse actually, DF said the resolution was 12p better than Polygon.
---
PSN - Hunched
#25JohnWall32Posted 8/10/2014 1:21:26 PM
lol that is hilarious
---
Board User Level: Legend
#26Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 8/10/2014 1:24:19 PM
MVNeo posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
But releasing TLOU on PS4 did nothing to stem the tide of bored PS4 fanboys still waiting for something with replay value.

Or any value at all.

It's the PS3 all over again. Maybe in a few years you guys will get something.

Xbone has a whole 1 exclusive title. Why don't you run that list of exciting things to play on Xbone by everyone again?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fy3BQYr.jpg
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#27quincy2000aPosted 8/10/2014 1:34:12 PM
rx54 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
rx54 posted...
Pcmonster87 posted...

But wait! What's this?!

Damn, they disproved DF by saying the exact same thing!
Even worse actually, DF said the resolution was 12p better than Polygon.

Gosh darn that Digital Foundry and Polygon! Here, let me take another crack at disproving them.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/464728/metro-redux-is-1080p-on-ps4-and-900p-on-xbox-one/

"Metro Redux will run at 1080p on PS4 and 900p on Xbox One, Deep Silver brand manager Huw Beynon has confirmed."
---
Microsoft quote from May 2013 "We purposefully did not target the highest end graphics. We targeted it more as a broad entertainment player."
#28rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 2:16:16 PM
I think I'm going to get an Xbox One now because of this colossal improvement.
---
PSN - Hunched
#29quincy2000aPosted 8/10/2014 2:19:04 PM
rx54 posted...

Yeah, that 900p...I mean 912p is to die for!!
---
#30rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 2:23:04 PM
quincy2000a posted...
rx54 posted...

Yeah, that 900p...I mean 912p is to die for!!

When DX12 is released it's going to be so much more next-gen at 924p.
I mean, just listen to these encouraging words from CD Projekt Red.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-1080p-obstacle-not-solved-by-directx-12-w/1100-6421478/

These performance boosts everyone has been excited for are really doing so much!
I'm going to preorder an Xbox One right now!
---
PSN - Hunched