Ryse: Son of Rome Legendary Edition Spotted

#21mokmuudPosted 8/10/2014 9:13:33 AM
ZatchBell posted...
Ryse is a great game. I liked the story and the combat was good enough. The graphics are by far the best in any game I have seen yet. People hate it, because the system they own sucks.

I dislike it because I've played it.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#22Reece504Posted 8/10/2014 9:16:28 AM
ZatchBell posted...
Ryse is a great game. I liked the story and the combat was good enough. The graphics are by far the best in any game I have seen yet. People hate it, because the system they own sucks.

I actually like the story and voice acting it's not a perfect game but I would give it like a 8 maybe 7.5 I thought it was a fun game especially playing arena with my brother but my biggest gripe I wish it was more weapons I hate when people bash the combat and it's exactly like ac creed minus weapon choices and games like batman get praised when hey all have similar combat even in ryse he actually runs to the opponent if they too far away batman somehow can stop mid animation jump kick and do a back flip 15 feet away to hit someone just looks silly.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#23mokmuudPosted 8/10/2014 9:20:55 AM
Reece504 posted...
ZatchBell posted...

I actually like the story and voice acting it's not a perfect game but I would give it like a 8 maybe 7.5 I thought it was a fun game especially playing arena with my brother but my biggest gripe I wish it was more weapons I hate when people bash the combat and it's exactly like ac creed minus weapon choices and games like batman get praised when hey all have similar combat even in ryse he actually runs to the opponent if they too far away batman somehow can stop mid animation jump kick and do a back flip 15 feet away to hit someone just looks silly.

Yeah but AC and Batman have a lot more going on. Ryse has tiny linear levels where hordes of the same enemies a thrown at you. You can't approach the levels with different strategies like you can AC or Batman.
---
#24Reece504Posted 8/10/2014 9:30:26 AM
mokmuud posted...
Reece504 posted...
ZatchBell posted...

Yeah but AC and Batman have a lot more going on. Ryse has tiny linear levels where hordes of the same enemies a thrown at you. You can't approach the levels with different strategies like you can AC or Batman.

Ryse has more variety enemies then Ac and batman lmao I like when people say that like they completely forget the enemy types. Only problem ryse has is lack of weapons it has more finisher animations then ac and batman as well lol

Batman you had
Thug
Pipe thug
Armed thug
Knife thug
Baton thug
Titan wow the variety

Ac
Soldier
Scout
Captain
Gunner lol

Cut it out
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#25mokmuudPosted 8/10/2014 9:39:13 AM
Reece504 posted...
mokmuud posted...
Reece504 posted...
ZatchBell posted...

Ryse has more variety enemies then Ac and batman lmao I like when people say that like they completely forget the enemy types. Only problem ryse has is lack of weapons it has more finisher animations then ac and batman as well lol

Batman you had
Thug
Pipe thug
Armed thug
Knife thug
Baton thug
Titan wow the variety

Ac
Soldier
Scout
Captain
Gunner lol

Cut it out

That's still more variety than Ryse. Plus like I said those games have much more going for them. Ryse is extremely short and has very linear levels.
---