Cancel Christmas everybody! Pack it up! It's over!

#1MrImpatient35Posted 8/10/2014 8:24:47 AM
I'm getting annoyed by all the doom and gloom posts/articles about the delays. I just read a bit of an article about how EVERYTHING is being delayed, and nothing worthwhile is coming out this year -_-. I'm not sure what they're talking about, but I see stuff like that all the time.

I don't know about you, but I still have plenty to look forward to. Destiny first and foremost, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2, AC Unity, and I have my eye on Lords of the Fallen. When does that Ori game come out?That looks good.

Then there's stuff that I don't care about, but I know others do, like CoD Advanced Warfighter. I'm sure I'm missing many more, but yeah...I don't get their point at all. This holiday is still looking great to me.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#2SwiftXZPosted 8/10/2014 8:28:44 AM
Xbox Ded!!!!

Em I doin' it rite?
---
GT:SwiftXZ
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 8:41:43 AM
I'm not trying to talk s***, but maybe they're lumping X1 in with ps4? Do they have anything coming this holiday? If not, I get why people say that now lol. Other than Destiny, I don't know of any big exclusives coming to ps4 this holiday. A lot of good multiplats though.
---
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 8:52:43 AM
Can anyone list some big ps4 exclusive for this holiday?
---
#5SparkItUpPosted 8/10/2014 8:58:10 AM(edited)
MrImpatient35 posted...

LBP3 is about it...but that being said, there isn't much more for the XB1 beyond "The Crew" & Halo

True exclusives for both consoles seem to be few & far between. Between the XB1 & PS4, this 1st year of the gen (as far as the holiday season is concerned).
#6Reece504Posted 8/10/2014 9:00:40 AM
SparkItUp posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

LBP3 is about it...but that being said, there isn't much more for the XB1 beyond "The Crew" & Halo

True exclusives for both consoles seem to be few & far between. Between the XB1 & PS4, this 1st year of the gen (as far as the holiday season is concerned).

Doesn't drive club come out as well as lpb3?
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#7SparkItUpPosted 8/10/2014 9:02:06 AM
Reece504 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

Doesn't drive club come out as well as lpb3?

You are correct...I missed it.
#8SoulTrapperPosted 8/10/2014 9:02:40 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'm not trying to talk s***, but maybe they're lumping X1 in with ps4? Do they have anything coming this holiday? If not, I get why people say that now lol. Other than Destiny, I don't know of any big exclusives coming to ps4 this holiday. A lot of good multiplats though.

Nah, both consoles have about an equal number of games still coming this year.

In North-America, Xbox One has 39 games coming out, PS4 44.

So they're pretty much equal so far, according to the Gamefaqs releases list for North-America.

It's more about some big titles being pushed back that has some people disappointed.
I think it's a good thing: pushing back release date and releasing a game that's actually ready for launch is much better than rushing and there being a 15GB patch on release date or something.
#9HorridhalPosted 8/10/2014 9:03:14 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...

Neither system has a big lineup for this holiday. Amazing how even this turns into console war drivel.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#10SparkItUpPosted 8/10/2014 9:13:58 AM
Horridhal posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

Neither system has a big lineup for this holiday. Amazing how even this turns into console war drivel.

Agreed...irony of it is, since it isn't filled with trolls, the thread died pretty quickly