Cancel Christmas everybody! Pack it up! It's over!

#11killtacular30Posted 8/10/2014 10:15:43 AM
A lot of games have been pushed back over the years and probably not all of them were much or any better for it... It's hard to know if a game will be better or not being we have nothing to really go on because we don't get any hands on with the game unless there a beta... We don't always know 100% to why a game was delay. Game developers can tell us why but that doesn't mean they are telling us every reason why or if what the tell us is really the reason for the delay... We really don't know in all cases if they just didn't allow there self enough time to finish the game, so they delay the game and say they wanna take more time to make the game better but really it could be they just didn't allow enough time to start with to get the game done in, I doubt a game developers going come out and say we are delaying are game because of a time issue, nothing to do with making are game better...
#12DarthUchiha91Posted 8/10/2014 10:17:57 AM
At this rate 2015 will be one of, if not the best gaming year ever lol
---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#13SoulTrapperPosted 8/10/2014 10:59:49 AM
killtacular30 posted...
A lot of games have been pushed back over the years and probably not all of them were much or any better for it... It's hard to know if a game will be better or not being we have nothing to really go on because we don't get any hands on with the game unless there a beta... We don't always know 100% to why a game was delay. Game developers can tell us why but that doesn't mean they are telling us every reason why or if what the tell us is really the reason for the delay... We really don't know in all cases if they just didn't allow there self enough time to finish the game, so they delay the game and say they wanna take more time to make the game better but really it could be they just didn't allow enough time to start with to get the game done in, I doubt a game developers going come out and say we are delaying are game because of a time issue, nothing to do with making are game better...

That's pretty much the point: releasing an unfinished game, as has happened quite a few times these last years (EA), is much worse than pushing the release date back and releasing a finished (better) product.
#14NSGraphitePosted 8/10/2014 11:09:58 AM
Who needs exclusives. there are a bunch of multiplats coming out this holiday. i'll be too busy with those to worry about exclusives.
#15ComradeRyanPosted 8/10/2014 11:53:10 AM
I have Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition pre-ordered. I will be receiving Assassin's Creed Unity and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor for my birthday. I will be receiving Dragon Age: Inquisition and Far Cry 4 for Christmas. I will be waiting for Lords of the Fallen to drop down to $20.00 USD before purchasing.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com