Fastest selling game this gen is 1.5mil in 24 hours, guess what it is. Does MCC

#61duericPosted 8/10/2014 1:18:07 PM
Dev445 posted...
dueric posted...
Dev445 posted...
dueric posted...
Only because there's nothing else I want to play.

Seriously, how any fan of any console can be happy with how this gen is all shaking out games wise, completely boggles my mind.

Fixed that for you bud. There are plenty of games out already

Get outta here. So far we've had a handful of average games that last a week. The only game that people still play that's not a last gen port is Titanfall.

XD and you know this how exactly?

Because I'm not here just to feel better about getting screwed as an early adopter.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#62LEGEND_725Posted 8/10/2014 1:20:07 PM
I still play
Titanfall
NBA 2k14
Forza
Killer instinct

On the regular..
Huh?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#63BPSatsukiPosted 8/10/2014 1:21:05 PM
PS4 exclusives sale numbers are going to destroy Xbone exclusives this gen, whether it's Gears of Halo.

2X the size of install base will do that to sale number
#64pnut3844Posted 8/10/2014 1:21:19 PM
TauriLeader posted...
How well did Halo remaster on the 360 sell?

Not that well, bc they screwed us on the MP. It was six original maps but it was the reach MP engine. It wasn't what they led us to believe. MCC will fix that, as every game has their original engines, campaigns, and they added co op. It's 4 entire games with all the DLC and content such as skulls already unlocked. 4 games for $60? You can't beat that. This is an epic game of mass proportions.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#65WarsuhPosted 8/10/2014 1:24:04 PM
BPSatsuki posted...
PS4 exclusives sale numbers are going to destroy Xbone exclusives this gen, whether it's Gears of Halo.

2X the size of install base will do that to sale number

Yeah you don't know how this stuff works huh?
#66sanjeustPosted 8/10/2014 1:42:33 PM
Console Fandom Wars: it never gets tired.
#67MrImpatient35Posted 8/10/2014 1:46:16 PM
ZatchBell posted...
Will easily beat that. Halo is a far bigger game in terms of sales than the Last of Us or any Naughty Dog game for that matter.

Easily
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#68Mute_Guardian7Posted 8/10/2014 1:53:49 PM
Considering how much sales Halo 4 made, it will easily outsell TLOU:R.
#69TrueGBPosted 8/10/2014 2:21:12 PM
BDJayce posted...
I wouldn't say 'easily'. You have to realize that MCC is just the same games people have bought before with updated graphics and new multiplayer.

Incorrect. Halo CE never had online multiplayer, so it offers something truly new most of us never played, and most of the Halo community that didn't come over from CoD misses Halo 2's multiplayer (3 without equipment wasn't too bad either; I miss the Chopper). Why do you think the majority of the remake maps in newer Halos are from Halo 2?
---
Future Billionaire
#70NeoMonkPosted 8/10/2014 2:24:07 PM
Reece504 posted...
This a joke topic? Halo fan base was larger lol

fix'd
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums