Fastest selling game this gen is 1.5mil in 24 hours, guess what it is. Does MCC

#71kennyynnooPosted 8/10/2014 1:27:39 PM
Velvet shows up with a topic, vanishes and prays for Gran Turismo to even just have a prologue in the next 5 year's, ignore him. He just dusts off his ps4 waiting for a good racing game, these topics mask his depression.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#72TrueGBPosted 8/10/2014 1:29:49 PM
pnut3844 posted...
TauriLeader posted...
How well did Halo remaster on the 360 sell?

Not that well, bc they screwed us on the MP.

Er...I had to address this because it is incredibly...wrong. Halo Anniversary sold 2.5 million copies making it one of the most successful remakes of all time. Given how readily available CE is, like on XBL, that's pretty darn impressive. You basically got nothing more than a graphical boost, which was nice but the game actually runs better without it, and a chance to earn achievements. The maps were completely unnecessary.

And I don't know why anyone would feel "screwed". Every news article I read about Anniversary clearly stated they were just DLC maps for Reach, so it's not like it was some big secret. AND YET, even then, they still put the Anniversary maps in their own "Throwback" playlist which was tweaked to play more closely to previous games. They were actually pretty close too. I loved playing on Headlong again even if I was using DMR's instead of BR's.
---
Future Billionaire
#73duericPosted 8/10/2014 1:38:42 PM
TrueGB posted...
pnut3844 posted...
TauriLeader posted...
How well did Halo remaster on the 360 sell?

Not that well, bc they screwed us on the MP.

Er...I had to address this because it is incredibly...wrong. Halo Anniversary sold 2.5 million copies making it one of the most successful remakes of all time. Given how readily available CE is, like on XBL, that's pretty darn impressive. You basically got nothing more than a graphical boost, which was nice but the game actually runs better without it, and a chance to earn achievements. The maps were completely unnecessary.

And I don't know why anyone would feel "screwed". Every news article I read about Anniversary clearly stated they were just DLC maps for Reach, so it's not like it was some big secret. AND YET, even then, they still put the Anniversary maps in their own "Throwback" playlist which was tweaked to play more closely to previous games. They were actually pretty close too. I loved playing on Headlong again even if I was using DMR's instead of BR's.

The problem wasn't sales. It's that you and only about 100 people actually enjoyed the multiplayer enough to not quit after a week.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#74SculptorOvFleshPosted 8/10/2014 1:39:37 PM
1.5 and 7+ mil consoles?

HA HAHAHAHAHA
"First 24 hours."
You mean, the only time anyone would buy it.
#75supermegabloxPosted 8/10/2014 1:47:29 PM
unfortunately i dont think mcc will sell better. i love halo and im buying it day1 but theres more ps4s out there. this coming from someone who hated last of us.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#76TheTitan99Posted 8/10/2014 1:54:55 PM
It definitely has the potential. This is Halo after all.

4 Halo titles+every MP map ever= good times
---
Now make some chicken!
#77duericPosted 8/10/2014 1:56:39 PM
TheTitan99 posted...
It definitely has the potential. This is Halo after all.

4 Halo titles+every MP map ever= good times

+4 different multiplayer populations. Frankly, I think the MP is going to suck.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#78MrAwesome312Posted 8/10/2014 1:59:32 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
I love the game, but you know what this means?

Prepare for a lot more remasters. Easy cash-ins for publishers.

The only remaster I really want is the Mass Effect trilogy.
---
3DS FC: 1934-0688-0329
GT: Phant0m256; Pawn: Arthielle, Level 200 Sorcerer.
#79TheTitan99Posted 8/10/2014 1:59:44 PM
I think everyone will flock to Halo 2 and completely abandon 4 lol..
---
Now make some chicken!
#80duericPosted 8/10/2014 2:01:47 PM
TheTitan99 posted...
I think everyone will flock to Halo 2 and completely abandon 4 lol..

4 and 1 will likely not draw. But you still have the problem pf a split between 2 and 3.
---