if Microsoft announces backwards compatibility

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 8/10/2014 9:48:50 AM
so many rumors going around about that picture with the 360 and original icons. would you guys be excited. ? it would probably kill PS now if its a system emulator.

so we have to wait what two days I guess we'll find out I hope so been dying to play some Knights of the Old Republic
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2NSGraphitePosted 8/10/2014 9:51:15 AM
At this point, this is about their last resort to try and catch Sony.
#3TOhasNoRingPosted 8/10/2014 9:53:17 AM
NSGraphite posted...
At this point, this is about their last resort to try and catch Sony.

Nice sig. Glad to see your here just to troll like everyone else.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#4orestes1981Posted 8/10/2014 9:53:36 AM
Backwards compatibility is a pointless feature. It only really draws in early adopters. After the console has been on the shelves for almost a year, the announcement of backwards compatibility would do nothing to increase the sales since the PS4 has already shown to be a superior current gen console.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#5gohoanqPosted 8/10/2014 10:20:00 AM
orestes1981 posted...
Backwards compatibility is a pointless feature. It only really draws in early adopters. After the console has been on the shelves for almost a year, the announcement of backwards compatibility would do nothing to increase the sales since the PS4 has already shown to be a superior current gen console.

It would make people hesitant about leaving their old games behind think about buying this gen's console after all. As for the PS4 being the superior console.. slightly better graphics doesn't automatically make it superior. Last gen the PS3 was way stronger than the 360 and look how popular the 360 still was. People for some reason forgot that this gen but in time will remember and go with the console that makes them happy rather than the one everyone else is saying is better. :l
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#6TauriLeaderPosted 8/10/2014 10:50:28 AM
I didn't even think backward compatibility when seeing that. I thought there was no games coming out with an X in the name so they used there own symbols.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#7miethaPosted 8/10/2014 10:51:26 AM
orestes1981 posted...

Speak for yourself. I still miss my original PS3 with true BC (it died). I would be very happy with One BC as long as it was actual BC and not that PS Now ******** which is the exact opposite of backwards COMPATIBILITY.
#8Garage_ManPosted 8/10/2014 11:00:57 AM
I'd strongly consider an x1 if it had BC...I mean I'm thinking about it anyways. What I really mean is the white x1 would be mine.
#9xxBloodBathxxPosted 8/10/2014 11:05:57 AM
I don't know for sure how much backwards compatibility would do for sales, but I do know that I really miss playing Street Fighter 4 and Halo right now.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain
#10scoobydoobydontPosted 8/10/2014 11:08:40 AM
Where is this picture?

And I would immediately buy an Xbone. I mean, literally, I would read the news and go directly to Amazon or drive to Target and buy it then and there.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg