Does Capcom even have money for remaking RE2/3?

#1TroutPastePosted 8/10/2014 12:21:13 PM
Everyone used to say they had no money left. But people still want a remake of those two games. I've yet to play them. Might wait until I have something to download them on for $6. They actually look decent, still. It would be nice though.

Also, do you think the series will ever end with numbered games? 7? 8? 9? Don't spoil it too much. I'm playing 5 now. I know 6 is all over the world and can guess why.

I'm posting this here because of the REmake #2. Seems like an active enough board.
---
Now playing: Pokemon Platinum, Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 2, MLB 11: The Show, Mario Superstar Baseball, Zelda: The Minish Cap
#2LanternOfAshPosted 8/10/2014 12:50:12 PM(edited)
The **** you babbling about?
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#3TroutPaste(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 1:09:55 PM
LanternOfAsh posted...
The **** you babbling about?

The PS4 seemed to have reading comprehension. What the **** don't you understand?

-Capcom doesn't have much money.
-They're making the original for a 3rd time.
-It would be nice to see a makeover.
-When do you think they'll end the series?

RE2/3 probably won't be remade though.
---
Now playing: Pokemon Platinum, Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 2, MLB 11: The Show, Mario Superstar Baseball, Zelda: The Minish Cap
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/10/2014 1:14:10 PM
TroutPaste posted...
The PS4 seemed to have reading comprehension. What the **** don't you understand?

You're jumping all over the place with this topic. It goes from question to blog in 4 short sentences...

however, yes. They can afford to remake 2 and 3.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#5TroutPaste(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 1:17:45 PM
Doesn't jump all over the place. Each sentence is predicated on the last one. >_>
---
#6Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/10/2014 1:20:47 PM
TroutPaste posted...
Doesn't jump all over the place. Each sentence is predicated on the last one. >_>

SMFH... English teachers everywhere are crying.
---
#7TroutPaste(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 1:24:37 PM(edited)
Wrong. I was in AP English, English major at college, and got As and Bs.

I did copy/paste that from 3 separate posts. Maybe that's why. You're just complaining because someone else did. GameFAQs always does that.

I'll break it down for you.

Everyone used to say they had no money left. [rumor about Capcom] But people still want a remake of those two games. [inference from REmake] I've yet to play them. [my experience with the series] Might wait until I have something to download them on for $6. [I can't play them cheaply now] They actually look decent, still. [they still hold up as quality games] It would be nice though.[the remake would be nice despite this quality]

Also, do you think the series will ever end with numbered games? [tangent about series] 7? 8? 9? [when do you think it'll end] Don't spoil it too much. [asking you not to spoil it\ I'm playing 5 now. [my experience with the series] I know 6 is all over the world and can guess why. [the game I'm playing next]

I'm posting this here because of the REmake #2. [why I posted] Seems like an active enough board. [why I posted]

>_>
---
#8Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/10/2014 1:24:04 PM
TroutPaste posted...

I did copy/paste that from 3 separate posts. Maybe that's why. You're just complaining because someone else did. GameFAQs always does that.

None of this is true. Did you want to actually talk about your pathetic subject or continue on this ridiculous tangent?
---
#9TroutPaste(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 1:27:21 PM(edited)
Sniper_Brosef posted...
TroutPaste posted...

None of this is true. Did you want to actually talk about your pathetic subject or continue on this ridiculous tangent?

It actually is true. I will not respond in this topic anymore, since it is true. Pathetic subject? A discussion about a top 20 video game franchise with a new game coming soon? Wow. Calm down. There's a pill for that.
---
#10Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/10/2014 1:28:23 PM
TroutPaste posted...
There's a pill for that

I was just thinking you needed to take you Adderall.
---