Does Capcom even have money for remaking RE2/3?

#11googlerPosted 8/10/2014 2:29:46 PM
The capcom broke thing is just what all the crybabies on the U board and haters grasp at. They aren't broke and worth about as much as Ubisoft. Yeah, they lost a little money with a bad quarter but idiots misinterpret them only keeping as much money as they know they'll need on hand and avoiding to have too many liquid assets during a volatile market whose floor can drop any time now as being "broke".
That's like calling a high-priced lawyer with a paid-off house and no real debt a broke-ass just because he only likes keeping no more than a couple thousand dollars in his checking account
#12Shinobi120Posted 8/10/2014 2:31:20 PM
Remakes don't exactly cost as much money to make as a new IP or a new game does.
#13googlerPosted 8/10/2014 2:32:01 PM
TroutPaste posted...
Wrong. I was in AP English, English major at college, and got As and Bs.

I'm assuming that was before the head injury?
#14Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/10/2014 2:34:10 PM
googler posted...
TroutPaste posted...
Wrong. I was in AP English, English major at college, and got As and Bs.

I'm assuming that was before the head injury?

It's just a lie...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#15TroutPaste(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 2:51:53 PM(edited)
Broseph, I admitted that was copy/pasted from 3 separate posts, you're either ignoring the argument or don't understand. I'm 100% capable of matriculating as a liberal arts student and getting average grades.

You're being argumentative and I recognize your username from CE, or maybe the sports boards. This is why we can't have nice things. Nevermind, that was Broseph_Stalin. You should be friends.
---
Now playing: Pokemon Platinum, Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 2, MLB 11: The Show, Mario Superstar Baseball, Zelda: The Minish Cap
#16aheroafakePosted 8/10/2014 2:56:51 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
Remakes don't exactly cost as much money to make as a new IP or a new game does.

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |