RE:Outbreak? If REmake sells well?

#1swatkiller546Posted 8/10/2014 1:47:26 PM
I just randomly thought of this game, and was thinking it would be so much fun to play with your friends. It was like L4D at the time, four players, point A to point B situation, but way more involved and a lot of teamwork. What do you guys think?
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
#2AkumaOutsiderPosted 8/10/2014 1:50:28 PM
It'd be a dream come through. 1 and 2. Hd and online.
perfect!
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#3Syn_VengeancePosted 8/10/2014 1:54:51 PM
Capcom said that even if they were to port the Outbreaks it would not be able to have online function unless the games were completely remade when people were asking for them last gen.

Ill try and find the article and post it.
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#4AkumaOutsiderPosted 8/10/2014 1:57:40 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Capcom said that even if they were to port the Outbreaks it would not be able to have online function unless the games were completely remade when people were asking for them last gen.

Really? How is that? Modders managed to do private servers on it a while bback.i bet capcom are just being stubborn
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#5BigLongDownerPosted 8/10/2014 1:59:50 PM
A remade Outbreak would be a huge hit.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#6Syn_VengeancePosted 8/10/2014 3:48:42 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Really? How is that? Modders managed to do private servers on it a while bback.i bet capcom are just being stubborn

Most likely an excuse not to do it lol, modders are still running the servers on the Japanese version on PS2.
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#7singhellotakuPosted 8/10/2014 7:24:59 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

thats exactly what it is, no different than claims that game a or b's code is to buggy to emulate for virtual console, xbla, psn etc. but a billion perfect emulated copies exist on the web.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#8axelfooley2k5Posted 8/10/2014 7:49:42 PM
remake
then
2,3, and code veronica

do it!
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmA2xoIoFU#t=203
#9KCJ5062Posted 8/10/2014 7:52:25 PM
I'd rather they remake RE2. That's the game most RE fans would like.
#10ComradeRyanPosted 8/10/2014 8:15:44 PM
Resident Evil 4 needs to be remastered for the Xbox One & PS4!
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com