Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One exclusive?

#41snakes_codecPosted 8/10/2014 2:32:55 PM
cloudtheprophet posted...
dnmt posted...
All right, time to put your money where your mouth is. What do you want bet it will release on all platforms?

You already lost with that wording. It's not coming out for Wii U. Or did you forget Nintendo existed? Or does Nintendo not count in your mind for some reason?

I think he meant PS4 PC Xbox One PS3 and 360
#42cloudtheprophetPosted 8/10/2014 2:46:34 PM
snakes_codec posted...
dnmt posted...
All right, time to put your money where your mouth is. What do you want bet it will release on all platforms?

You already lost with that wording. It's not coming out for Wii U. Or did you forget Nintendo existed? Or does Nintendo not count in your mind for some reason?

I'm sure that's what he meant. But what he said made is seem like he thought it was coming out for Wii U too. Either that or he forgot the Wii U would be classified as a current platform.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik
#43mokmuudPosted 8/10/2014 2:54:18 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Sinizta03 posted...
Lol as much as some people wish it to be so, it's easily going to be multiplat.

Sinizta03 posted...

Sinizta03 posted...

Like splinter cell conviction and dead rising 3??

Yeah both of those are multiplat.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#44Theninja2004Posted 8/10/2014 3:13:54 PM
snakes_codec posted...
dnmt posted...

I'm sure that's what he meant. But what he said made is seem like he thought it was coming out for Wii U too. Either that or he forgot the Wii U would be classified as a current platform.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik

True. Wouldn't that include 3DS and Vita technically as well.
---
Gamertag : Slashingwind
#45hoggys2much99Posted 8/10/2014 3:17:09 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Two things.

1. The model who does the voice and mo-cap for Lara is smoking hot.

2. The titles seem backwards. Shouldn't the first one have been "Rise of the Tomb Raider" and this new one just be called "Tomb Raider" since she is now going to full on raid some tombs.

You mean Camilla Luddington? She is O.K nothing special. Keeley Hawes is far hotter.

How do you know she is going to be raiding tombs in this game? It could be like Tomb Raider 2 for all you know and only have optional tombs in it.

As soon as there is definite confirmaton of the release date I am pre-ordering it. I hope they bring out a collectors edition for it like they did for Tomb Raider.
---
GT: hoggys2much
Don't **** with a Witch - Bayonetta
#46PorungaPosted 8/10/2014 3:21:44 PM
hoggys2much99 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Two things.

2. The titles seem backwards. Shouldn't the first one have been "Rise of the Tomb Raider" and this new one just be called "Tomb Raider" since she is now going to full on raid some tombs.

You mean Camilla Luddington? She is O.K nothing special. Keeley Hawes is far hotter.

Are you insane?
#47Juzten76Posted 8/10/2014 3:24:24 PM
hoggys2much99 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Two things.

How do you know she is going to be raiding tombs in this game? It could be like Tomb Raider 2 for all you know and only have optional tombs in it.

As soon as there is definite confirmaton of the release date I am pre-ordering it. I hope they bring out a collectors edition for it like they did for Tomb Raider.

"In the next chapter of her journey, Lara must use her survival skills and wits, learn to trust new friends, and ultimately accept her destiny as the Tomb Raider," Microsoft said. "Featuring epic, high-octane action moments, Rise of the Tomb Raider will take gamers to multiple locations around the world filled with exploration spaces that are some of the most beautifully hostile places on earth. In addition, after hearing the cry from fans loud and clear, the game will put the tombs back into “Tomb Raider" all in the franchise’s gritty Survival-Action style."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/09/e3-2014-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-revealed
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#48mokmuudPosted 8/10/2014 3:24:36 PM
Porunga posted...
hoggys2much99 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Two things.

Are you insane?

Both of them got F'd up faces.
Ick
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#49PorungaPosted 8/10/2014 3:37:38 PM
mokmuud posted...
Porunga posted...
hoggys2much99 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Two things.

Are you insane?

Both of them got F'd up faces.
Ick

Are YOU insane? About Camilla, you're right about the other one.
#50Sith JediPosted 8/10/2014 3:58:01 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Two things.

Look up her topless scenes from Californication, thank me later.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/