Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One exclusive?

#91suzukimatsuiPosted 8/11/2014 12:23:53 PM
DerekRoss posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
you can tell TC doesnt want anyone but ms players to be able to play the game, sorry to burst your bubble TC but ROTTR is gonna be on ps as well

#dealwithit

That's stupid considering I own everything but the Xbox One.

Yea..... then why are you so adamant about the whole game being exclusive? The game won't even be out this year and you only haven't seen an official announcement except for the game appearing at the MS E3 announcement. Remember the year before when the Phantom Pain opened the MS E3 conference? Every MS fanboy was claiming the game was an "xbox exclusive"
#92DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2014 2:00:44 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
DerekRoss posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
you can tell TC doesnt want anyone but ms players to be able to play the game, sorry to burst your bubble TC but ROTTR is gonna be on ps as well

#dealwithit

That's stupid considering I own everything but the Xbox One.

Yea..... then why are you so adamant about the whole game being exclusive? The game won't even be out this year and you only haven't seen an official announcement except for the game appearing at the MS E3 announcement. Remember the year before when the Phantom Pain opened the MS E3 conference? Every MS fanboy was claiming the game was an "xbox exclusive"

Because it's a suspicious. MGS 5 was confirmed to not be exclusive right after the trailer DURING the conference via Major Nelson's twitter. Same for GTAV. For this we heard nothing except that it'll be out for the Xbox One.
#93pwnater777Posted 8/11/2014 2:11:51 PM
Won't be exclusive. What, you think Square Enix is as stupid as EA was with Titanfall?
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#94DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2014 2:28:39 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Won't be exclusive. What, you think Square Enix is as stupid as EA was with Titanfall?

Considering EA annual profit is higher than SE, yes.
#95ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/11/2014 2:31:11 PM
DerekRoss posted...
pwnater777 posted...

ffs

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15729-rise-tomb-raider-ps4xbox-one-will-have-realistic-and-detailed-character.html
---
Valar morghulis
#96DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2014 2:46:17 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
DerekRoss posted...
pwnater777 posted...

ffs

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15729-rise-tomb-raider-ps4xbox-one-will-have-realistic-and-detailed-character.html

Journalist assumption with no confirmation. ^
#97Reece504Posted 8/12/2014 5:40:22 AM
Eh-Red posted...
dnmt posted...
Reece504 posted...
I bet 1000 dollars paypal

Done deal, looking forward to it!

LOL! You said all platforms in your bet. It is not being released on the Vita or 3DS for example. You now owe him a $1000.

You owe me 1000 only on Xbox!!!!!
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#98Reece504Posted 8/12/2014 5:41:00 AM
2ndAtomisk posted...
Reece504 posted...
Well it was revealed at Microsoft e3 2014

Metal Gear Rising and Ground Zeroes were revealed at Microsoft's E3 as well.

Only on Xbox !!!!!
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#99DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 5:41:11 AM
Ladies and gentleman, I told you so.
#100triple sPosted 8/12/2014 5:41:42 AM
DerekRoss posted...
Ladies and gentleman, I told you so.

Lol
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22