Destiny Ghost Editions worth more on X1 than PS4

#21nableetPosted 8/11/2014 1:29:18 AM
You could read it like that, or conversely it could just show that Xbox fans are more willing to over pay for something... Which is supported by them buying the xbone at the price they did ;-)

King of spin baby!
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#22reptileeggPosted 8/11/2014 1:30:57 AM
nableet posted...
You could read it like that, or conversely it could just show that Xbox fans are more willing to over pay for something... Which is supported by them buying the xbone at the price they did ;-)

King of spin baby!

what if they prefer the controller?
#23kyncaniPosted 8/11/2014 2:03:36 AM(edited)
I'll buy the game for $35.

You can keep the plastic figurine :)
#24nableetPosted 8/11/2014 2:20:38 AM
reptileegg posted...
nableet posted...

King of spin baby!

what if they prefer the controller?

Then I would say that they are willing to over pay for what they know, rather than adjust!

King of spin ;-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#25aheroafakePosted 8/11/2014 3:41:18 AM
blacklabelice posted...
XBroseph posted...
blacklabelice posted...
$1000??

what the hell???

can somebody explain why people would pay that much for this game? or even over a hundred? ive been out of the loop i know i know but just what is so special about this ghost edition that justifies wasting that kind of money to play a video game?

Far as I can tell the only thing the Ghost edition has over the limited edition (which you can currently still order through proper retailers to my knowledge) is the cheap plastic Ghost figurine, basically it would seem they are paying a thousand dollars for a cheap piece of plastic.

my god. what is the video game industry coming to?

i have a hard time believing that people would spend that kind of money on that stuff, but i know it happens because i have a friend who spent almost 2 grand on the diablo 3 auction house. the sad part of that is i dont even think he plays that game anymore. but hey, a fool and his money are soon departed.

What does this have to do with the video game industry? It's the consumers you should be questioning.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#26aheroafakePosted 8/11/2014 3:43:11 AM
If these high bidders aren't trolls, I wonder why the Xbox One version of Destiny is getting more attention than the PS4 version.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |