any word from marvel?

#1pnut3844Posted 8/10/2014 5:23:27 PM
I'd like a marvel mmo like the pc got or even a game similar to ultimate alliance for current gen. Has anyone heard of something in the works?
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#2jayimmyPosted 8/10/2014 5:43:59 PM
Haven't heard anything but the Ultimate Alliance games were awesome, I played the first one like crazyyyy
---
GT: OakRaiders228
FC: 476843573157
#3NSGraphitePosted 8/10/2014 5:55:23 PM
Lego marvel is freaking awesome! bought it for my kids and watch them play it. it's huge with a gigantic list of characters (more than ultimate alliance 2!)

I would like them to do a game that's like ultimate alliance but with the size and sandbox application of lego marvel and that amount of characters as well. that mess would be epic!
#4HughMyronGainzPosted 8/10/2014 6:07:53 PM
jayimmy posted...
Haven't heard anything but the Ultimate Alliance games were awesome, I played the first one like crazyyyy

I want a third one man its been so long.
---
U mirin brah?
#5singhellotakuPosted 8/10/2014 6:15:02 PM
No word, but i'd love a 3rd ultimate alliance game
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#6pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 6:40:22 PM
NSGraphite posted...
Lego marvel is freaking awesome! bought it for my kids and watch them play it. it's huge with a gigantic list of characters (more than ultimate alliance 2!)

I would like them to do a game that's like ultimate alliance but with the size and sandbox application of lego marvel and that amount of characters as well. that mess would be epic!

I played the demo with my daughter it wasn't half bad. Thinking about getting Disney infinity 2.0 for me and her to play with marvel. But I'd really like a mature marvel game.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#7SqawksPosted 8/10/2014 6:49:49 PM
I really want Ultimate Alliance 3.

Freaking Activision needs to renew the license now and get to it.
---
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
#8pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 7:07:16 PM
Sqawks posted...
I really want Ultimate Alliance 3.

Freaking Activision needs to renew the license now and get to it.

Yea same here, but I'd like it to be sandbox. A mmo would be the best but I'd settle for a sandbox UA3
---
#9PutHaggarInSFPosted 8/10/2014 7:13:58 PM
Too busy letting a crappy mobile game get released.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#10UnhelpfulNPCPosted 8/10/2014 7:21:17 PM
I don't think there's much of a chance that an Ultimate Alliance 3 will be made, I would love it if they ported the Marvel Heroes mmo to XB1.

It just pisses me off that Marvel's focusing on mobile gaming nowadays. I'll give them more money than I probably should for a new UA or Marvel fighting game on consoles.