Scalebound vs Bloodborne

#21Bryant187Posted 8/10/2014 9:33:12 PM
Scalebound.

Bloodborne still looks good, but I feel it'll have that souls feel. To be honest I'm burnt out from Demons Souls and Dark Souls 1 &2 and would refrain from more of it for a bit anyways. After awhile though, Bring It On!
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#22XBrosephPosted 8/10/2014 9:33:23 PM
If all we have to go on with Scalebound is the CGI trailer then I am not sure it would be possible to make me less interested in the game.

Seriously what is Scalebound and why does anyone have any reason to believe at the moment it might be good?
#23DreadmasterXDPosted 8/10/2014 9:55:25 PM
Bloodborne, I'm hoping we get some Scalebound gameplay soon though.
---
PSN: PhD_Chemikill || XBL: PhD Chemikill
Official Manus Catalyst of the Dark Souls Board
#24jellybeanmasterPosted 8/10/2014 10:01:18 PM
Its a hard one. Unless you have both like myself
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#25Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/10/2014 10:04:33 PM
Abyss89 posted...
PominAus posted...
Not a big fan of Souls games myself, looking forward to seeing more of Scalebound. Having said that I'm not sure what to think of the apparent protagonist in Scalebound.

Justin Bieber is all i think of....

Bloodborne is aimed for the mature audience, not 14 year olds like Scalebound.

shots fired
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#26jellybeanmasterPosted 8/10/2014 10:10:32 PM
XBroseph posted...
If all we have to go on with Scalebound is the CGI trailer then I am not sure it would be possible to make me less interested in the game.

Seriously what is Scalebound and why does anyone have any reason to believe at the moment it might be good?

Cuz platinum games is the most innovative dev out there. Their games are always fresh and new and have only disappointed on one or two occasions
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#27leelee3105Posted 8/10/2014 10:11:22 PM(edited)
What are these, jrpgs? If so id rather I have a pimp my ride remaster
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#28XBrosephPosted 8/10/2014 10:13:34 PM
jellybeanmaster posted...
XBroseph posted...

Cuz platinum games is the most innovative dev out there. Their games are always fresh and new and have only disappointed on one or two occasions

Examples?
#29a687947Posted 8/10/2014 10:28:46 PM
Abiz_ posted...
mokmuud posted...
deadmarv posted...
Gamers that only own a xb1 will pick Scalebound, gamers that only own a PS4 will pick Bloodborne.

What about us that own both?

I'm picking BloodBorne. Scalebound is something that popped into my head when I bought the X1 though. I just think Scalebound will be something fun for a week about. While Bloodborne if like Souls game will have a lot fun pvp.

You have absolutely no idea what scalebound is... How can you make a decision based off of a cg trailer?
#30XBrosephPosted 8/10/2014 10:46:56 PM
a687947 posted...
Abiz_ posted...
mokmuud posted...
deadmarv posted...
Gamers that only own a xb1 will pick Scalebound, gamers that only own a PS4 will pick Bloodborne.

What about us that own both?

I'm picking BloodBorne. Scalebound is something that popped into my head when I bought the X1 though. I just think Scalebound will be something fun for a week about. While Bloodborne if like Souls game will have a lot fun pvp.

You have absolutely no idea what scalebound is... How can you make a decision based off of a cg trailer?

How can you? If we go by what we know so far Scalebound has not really shown anything to be excited about, unless of course you like obnoxious protagonists.