Battlefield Hardline is a job, not an adventure!

#1ghstbstrPosted 8/11/2014 12:34:12 AM
Hardline is the first BF game that I am more interesting in playing the single player campaign than the online multi-player, because after playing that beta I can say the online multi-player isn't that good. All of the other BF games online multi-players were a lot better.
I like going to war in the BF games, but going to a job just doesn't sound like that much fun to me in new BF game Hardline. In the BF games it used to a "It's not a job, it's an adventure", and now in BF Hardline it is "It's not an adventure, it's a job.".
---
---
Dell XPS 8300(X8300-7008NBK), Intel i7-2600K 3.4GHz, Intel H67 Mobo, Sapphire R9 270X 4GB, Rosewill 550W PSU, 8GB 1333mhz RAM, 2TB HDD, Win7 64bit Home Premium.
#2SparkItUpPosted 8/11/2014 1:04:33 AM
Yep the multiplayer was garbage...but it was a beta, so I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. For the most part I have liked the BF series, but this one has me a bit skeptical really as to how good it will be. I really wasn't impressed with a single bit of the beta. Generally there is at least one concept or idea that is presented that I tend to like or am intrigued about...not so much here.

Hopefully we start to see some of what the finished product will look like soon.
#3ComradeRyanPosted 8/11/2014 6:27:20 AM
I am going to stick with Battlefield 4. One can only hope for an eighth generation remake of Battlefield 1942, or Battlefield Vietnam.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#4googlerPosted 8/11/2014 6:51:29 AM
I don't know what ea was thinking letting visceral do it considering the total lack of any fps pedigree. Everything they've released failed to live up to the hype
#5QuBixPosted 8/11/2014 7:13:18 AM
The beta was okay at best. I'm looking forward to Rainbow Six to get my FPS mp fix. I also wanna see today's Advanced Warfare multiplayer reveal because that game has me interested. Of course how can I forget about Halo MC collection mp, all my old buddies will be on that for sure until R6 releases.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix