Battlefield Hardline is a job, not an adventure!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefield Hardline is a job, not an adventure!

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
2 years ago#1
Hardline is the first BF game that I am more interesting in playing the single player campaign than the online multi-player, because after playing that beta I can say the online multi-player isn't that good. All of the other BF games online multi-players were a lot better.
I like going to war in the BF games, but going to a job just doesn't sound like that much fun to me in new BF game Hardline. In the BF games it used to a "It's not a job, it's an adventure", and now in BF Hardline it is "It's not an adventure, it's a job.".
---
Dell XPS 8300(X8300-7008NBK), Intel i7-2600K 3.4GHz, Intel H67 Mobo, Sapphire R9 270X 4GB, Rosewill 550W PSU, 8GB 1333mhz RAM, 2TB HDD, Win7 64bit Home Premium.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
2 years ago#2
Yep the multiplayer was garbage...but it was a beta, so I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. For the most part I have liked the BF series, but this one has me a bit skeptical really as to how good it will be. I really wasn't impressed with a single bit of the beta. Generally there is at least one concept or idea that is presented that I tend to like or am intrigued about...not so much here.

Hopefully we start to see some of what the finished product will look like soon.

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
2 years ago#3
I am going to stick with Battlefield 4. One can only hope for an eighth generation remake of Battlefield 1942, or Battlefield Vietnam.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com

User Info: googler

googler
2 years ago#4
I don't know what ea was thinking letting visceral do it considering the total lack of any fps pedigree. Everything they've released failed to live up to the hype

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
2 years ago#5
The beta was okay at best. I'm looking forward to Rainbow Six to get my FPS mp fix. I also wanna see today's Advanced Warfare multiplayer reveal because that game has me interested. Of course how can I forget about Halo MC collection mp, all my old buddies will be on that for sure until R6 releases.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefield Hardline is a job, not an adventure!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived