Why Does Sony Act Like Destiny is an Exclusive?

#41TheBonfiniPosted 8/11/2014 9:55:20 AM
Because they want more sales of the game on their platform so it will be the best place to play the massive online game.
---
Friendly advice taken.
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#42MinamoPosted 8/11/2014 9:55:41 AM
Cuz nogaems.
#43StockpileThomasPosted 8/11/2014 10:05:52 AM
CSjogs posted...
I don't remember a non-exclusive game being treated like this for a long time.

Call of Duty was exclusive in this way with MS for years, map packs before everyone else etc. Did they make a drama about that exclusive content, dam right they did.
#44jon davisPosted 8/11/2014 10:41:37 AM
Jedi454 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
you know you're a loser when you get your account suspended over video games

Check my sig, bro.

Wait wait WAIT! Solnot got suspended? What did he do, was it because of his constant "XBros" topics?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#45labountiPosted 8/11/2014 11:52:53 AM
Perhaps they could market the Xbox One version instead? They also have a Bundle with the system. I think it's wise to market it to sell the game with the White system which brings in more PS4 users. It's like EA and Activision loving MS money every year by promoting multiplatform games on Xbox. Might have a lot to do with Xbox Division losing 400million since Xbox One's launch.
#46Shinobi120Posted 8/11/2014 11:57:16 AM
Same way that Microsoft acts like Call of Duty & TitanFall are exclusive to their consoles.
#47Shadowfxd2Posted 8/11/2014 12:53:21 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
Same way that Microsoft acts like Call of Duty & TitanFall are exclusive to their consoles.

this^ I got titanfall on PC with better everything, yet MS still pretends it's Xbox exclusive.

inb4PCisntaconsole
#48iamdanthamanPosted 8/11/2014 3:51:17 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

this^ I got titanfall on PC with better everything, yet MS still pretends it's Xbox exclusive.

inb4PCisntaconsole

Yes, and what OS does your computer run on, hmm? I can answer that for you, either Windows 7 or 8. So MS is getting their money either way.
---
All your base are belong to us
#49gobuffalo30Posted 8/11/2014 4:17:21 PM(edited)
iamdanthaman posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

inb4PCisntaconsole

Yes, and what OS does your computer run on, hmm? I can answer that for you, either Windows 7 or 8. So MS is getting their money either way.

You know you can play it on a Sony computer?
#50iamdanthamanPosted 8/11/2014 4:20:37 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...

inb4PCisntaconsole

You know you can play it on a Sony computer?

Yes, and what OS do Sony computers run?
---
All your base are belong to us