Shocking: No demo for Madden 15 unless you pay for EA Access

#131squidney2k1Posted 8/11/2014 4:31:12 PM
Eh, it sucks but oh well.

Many companies don't put out demos anyway.
Many companies only release demos/beta test for people who buy their other games.
Many companies make games in which demos aren't dealbreakers (i.e. annual sports franchises).

For now, I'm indifferent.....but if they do this with the upcoming Mass Effect...then oh yeah, a ****ing problem.
---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>
#132Goregasm17Posted 8/11/2014 4:36:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#133donttrysohardPosted 8/11/2014 4:49:24 PM(edited)
kennyynnoo posted...
donttrysohard posted...
Kenny
30 dollars is fine if you don't have those games and want them

This isn't to you but I don't understand how it being a good deal for some makes it a good deal for all not to have a free demo

Hardly any companies make demos any more anyways. They never really said there is a demo, they are giving us trials of almost a full game. There are very few games that are worth trying a demo on anyways.

You can say hardly but thing is madden had a precedent of releasing a demo for the last 8 years. So even though they didn't state there would be one doesn't mean there should be an expectation. On the contrary it is more shocking that there isn't one. It is also true that they are giving a trial of a complete game but that comes at a cost while the demo's are free. Especially since they released a demo for UFC like a month ago..

I get if you are saying you would rather judge the full game than a partial......that makes sense (unlike the argument that watching a game is equivelant to playing a game like some in this thread)
I think what EA offers is beneficitial for some but even though that may be the case it isn't for all. So why take those options?
---
GT: DontTrySoHard
BEST.AD.EVER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc
#134bksonic123Posted 8/11/2014 4:50:25 PM
Who's really surprised? It's EA after all. I just hope they don't do the same thing with Fifa 15.
---
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Dark Souls II
#135ExempliGratiaPosted 8/11/2014 4:51:57 PM
donttrysohard posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
donttrysohard posted...
Kenny
30 dollars is fine if you don't have those games and want them

This isn't to you but I don't understand how it being a good deal for some makes it a good deal for all not to have a free demo

Hardly any companies make demos any more anyways. They never really said there is a demo, they are giving us trials of almost a full game. There are very few games that are worth trying a demo on anyways.

You can say hardly but thing is madden had a precedent of releasing a demo for the last 8 years. So even though they didn't state there would be one doesn't mean there should be an expectation. On the contrary it is more shocking that there isn't one. It is also true that they are giving a trial of a complete game but that comes at a cost while the demo's are free. Especially since they released a demo for UFC like a month ago..

I get if you are saying you would rather judge the full game than a partial......that makes sense (unlike the argument that watching a game is equivelant to playing a game like some in this thread)
I think what EA offers is beneficitial for some but even though that may be the case it isn't for all. So why take those options?

I don't think there was a Madden 25 Next gen demo last year.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#136shdwdrgnixPosted 8/11/2014 5:07:25 PM
so how long do you guys think it will be until DLC end up exclusive to EA access members?
#137rtkamb1770Posted 8/11/2014 5:17:28 PM
I can't wait for people to stop buying EA's games, so that when EA finally goes out of business they can make some excuse like "Well everything we did was perfect, the customers where the one's that were wrong. If they weren't so stupid they would still be playing our "great" games."

Seriously, why do people still put up with this obvious anti-consumeristic bull. I'm glad I'v boycotted EA for years now, and as much as I know you people don't care, I hope some of you follow suit. Stick up for yourselves.
#138SuperVegito2487Posted 8/11/2014 5:18:09 PM(edited)
And heres why im happy sony declined EA early access..

knew this s*** was coming up

And

^^Idk but i also expect that to happen.
---
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."
#139DarKxReckoninGPosted 8/11/2014 5:20:37 PM
The butthurt is strong in this topic.
---
Xbox Live GT : DarKxReckoninG
#140SlaysmePosted 8/11/2014 5:33:07 PM
Anyone who would rather watch someone else game than try it themselves is a casual.
---
Book reader master race. What now, chumps?
3ds FC-5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme nnid-smallwoodfamily