Anyone else not care about the resolution debate because...

#1Dersu_UzalaPosted 8/11/2014 10:17:08 AM
...their TV only goes up to 720p anyways?
#2Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/11/2014 10:19:23 AM(edited)
No, I just don't care because I have other things in my life to worry about. It seems pretty inconsequential to worry about how many pixels I can get as opposed to other matters. I just visit these boards if I'm bored and can't do the things I want to do. Like now.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#3axelfooley2k5Posted 8/11/2014 10:19:03 AM
no
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmA2xoIoFU#t=203
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 8/11/2014 10:28:56 AM(edited)
No both of my TVs are 1080p.

I don't care about the resolution debate because it childish and stupid, There are more important things to worry about like my wife and kids. Like someone above me said, I just come here when I'm bored and can't do anything else.
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#5TullyBlanchardPosted 8/11/2014 10:24:15 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...

I don't care about the resolution debate because it childish and stupid, There are more important things to worry about like my wife and kinds. Like someone above me said, I just come here when I'm bored and can't do anything else.

2 tv's?!? You must be rich!
---
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#6Infinite 2003Posted 8/11/2014 10:24:24 AM
No. I don't care about it because I'm not a pathetic excuse of a human being.
---
I hate popular stuff, and that makes me really, really cool.
#7Apex-PlayerPosted 8/11/2014 10:25:44 AM
"I don't care about 1080p, that's why I bought TVs that can do 1080p. I felt like upgrading then just never committed."
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#8Syn_VengeancePosted 8/11/2014 10:28:22 AM
TullyBlanchard posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

I don't care about the resolution debate because it childish and stupid, There are more important things to worry about like my wife and kinds. Like someone above me said, I just come here when I'm bored and can't do anything else.

Your sarcasm is horrible.
---
#9SparkItUpPosted 8/11/2014 10:29:20 AM
TullyBlanchard posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

great movie
#10Syn_VengeancePosted 8/11/2014 10:31:03 AM
SparkItUp posted...
TullyBlanchard posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

great movie

I didn't know he was quoting a movie lol.
---