COD A W is Titanfall without Titans

#11duericPosted 8/11/2014 12:27:22 PM
aj4x94 posted...
It has more content and no brain dead filler bots to make me feel better when I can't kill real players.

So it's automatically better than Titanfall.

The beauty of Titanfall is you know who played it and who hasn't just by how they talk about it here.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#12AWarAmp84Posted 8/11/2014 12:30:35 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
*sigh can we ever have a topic without the jack hats rushing to say something irrelevant...

I swear they must be sitting hear all day refreshing the browser...

but the reveal today was terrible...they added a double jump to COD run and gun...revolutionary...especially because there is a game out now that plays like COD...with a double jump lol

I swear if they made a COD with the same engine...but with photo realistic graphics it would be the greatest of all time...but it looks cartoony and borderline halo/unreal/titanfall

But, but... it's beef jerky. Don't hate.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#13skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2014 12:52:19 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
*sigh can we ever have a topic without the jack hats rushing to say something irrelevant...

I swear they must be sitting hear all day refreshing the browser...

but the reveal today was terrible...they added a double jump to COD run and gun...revolutionary...especially because there is a game out now that plays like COD...with a double jump lol

I swear if they made a COD with the same engine...but with photo realistic graphics it would be the greatest of all time...but it looks cartoony and borderline halo/unreal/titanfall

^^^
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive