COD A W is Titanfall without Titans

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. COD A W is Titanfall without Titans
2 years ago#11
aj4x94 posted...
It has more content and no brain dead filler bots to make me feel better when I can't kill real players.

So it's automatically better than Titanfall.

The beauty of Titanfall is you know who played it and who hasn't just by how they talk about it here.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
2 years ago#12
MRL3G3ND posted...
*sigh can we ever have a topic without the jack hats rushing to say something irrelevant...

I swear they must be sitting hear all day refreshing the browser...

but the reveal today was terrible...they added a double jump to COD run and gun...revolutionary...especially because there is a game out now that plays like COD...with a double jump lol

I swear if they made a COD with the same engine...but with photo realistic graphics it would be the greatest of all time...but it looks cartoony and borderline halo/unreal/titanfall

But, but... it's beef jerky. Don't hate.
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
2 years ago#13
MRL3G3ND posted...
*sigh can we ever have a topic without the jack hats rushing to say something irrelevant...

I swear they must be sitting hear all day refreshing the browser...

but the reveal today was terrible...they added a double jump to COD run and gun...revolutionary...especially because there is a game out now that plays like COD...with a double jump lol

I swear if they made a COD with the same engine...but with photo realistic graphics it would be the greatest of all time...but it looks cartoony and borderline halo/unreal/titanfall

^^^
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. COD A W is Titanfall without Titans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived